sch
Mr sch
Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2025
- Messages
- 68
- Points
- 8
I didn't get yoga and iron shirt posture in during the day as much as I wanted but over all I got about 8 sets in of laterals biceps and triceps within the night and day.
Today is going to be different. When I'm able to do 10 reps or more for let's say 8 sets I'll be in good shape. I train the reps slow too and use systema breathing.
I'm still taking the flaxseed oil when I'm too fertile or whatever I don't want to sound stupid it really calms me down.
I don't know what else to write. I probably won't write a journal entry for a while unless something new has developed.
Today is going to be different. When I'm able to do 10 reps or more for let's say 8 sets I'll be in good shape. I train the reps slow too and use systema breathing.
I'm still taking the flaxseed oil when I'm too fertile or whatever I don't want to sound stupid it really calms me down.
I don't know what else to write. I probably won't write a journal entry for a while unless something new has developed.








