• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Journal entry #4 2 6.23.26 sch

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I found a solution that I can't believe I've never thought of muscle change classic exercises seated in a chair. I couldn't wait to write a journal tonight.

I'm going to get my muscles back to health and be able to weight train and do what I wanted.

I got my filtered cigars my opium extract and my tea. I might actually have more fun being disadvantaged.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
You should make one log thread so we can follow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Detainee

Similar threads

sch
Replies
0
Views
129
sch
sch
sch
Replies
1
Views
166
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
sch
Replies
1
Views
135
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
Top