• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Journal entry #4 6.26 sch

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I basically can't weight train for a long time I'm not in good shape and I can't handle recovery I used to get depressed now I just sleep too much.

I decided to do really light fitness like warrior one and two and the preliminary Iron shirt posture. This is for muscle tone. Maybe it will boost my health so I can weight train.

So my theory on fast results hasn't been busted yet it was just done with the wrong person.

So I got my cigars iced coffee and legal poppy seed extract standardized for 10% opium I dissolve it on my tounge. I'm in not so bad shape.
 
talktomybiceps

talktomybiceps

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
338
Points
18
Nice work sticking with it and keeping the log updated. I always enjoy seeing people document both the good sessions and the ones that don't feel quite as smooth because that's what real progress looks like.

From what you've posted, it seems like you're being patient with the process instead of forcing things, and I think that'll pay off over time. It's easy to get caught up in chasing numbers every workout, but steady, consistent training usually wins in the long run.

One thing I'd keep an eye on is recovery as the weights start climbing. If performance begins to stall for more than a week or two, it might be worth looking at sleep, food, or even backing off slightly before pushing again. Small adjustments tend to work better than trying to power through everything.

Looking forward to seeing how the next few weeks go. Keep the updates coming, and best of luck with the training.
 

Similar threads

sch
Replies
0
Views
131
sch
sch
sch
Replies
1
Views
167
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
sch
Replies
1
Views
137
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
Top