• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

[JULY 08|MOTM] COACH

MOTM for August 08?


  • Total voters
    42
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Sorry for not having a MOTM for june.

Lets get this MOTM voting going. Post your reasons why you think the member you voted for deserves MOTM.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I think its you Pain.Lots of good(funny) threads and posts:xyxthumbs:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Lion and D for all there help Im growing much quicker with there help thanks again guys Thankys pain for considering me a great member for this site again/ a member of the month :spy:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Lion and D for all there help Im growing much quicker with there help thanks again guys Thankys pain for considering me a great member for this site again/ a member of the month :spy:

I only put you on there because I know how sensitive your feelings are. :carduforvip
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Dridderz or Lionfart.. I voted Lion this time. (D is such a whore :no:)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I have to give this for Lion.. my brother from another mother!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Voted coach for all his nice threads with up to date pics
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I only put you on there because I know how sensitive your feelings are. :carduforvip

Lol now Im going to go cry in my little corner :crymeariver:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
im goin with COACH on this one..
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
COACH deserves this one
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
this is gonna be a tough one....i think Coach may take this one
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
coach


on a side note, stop playing with duality, first he gets VIP, 1 day after he lose vip, then he gets a ban, now he gets nominated to MOTM?

stop playing with him, ban him or promote to VIP forever, but decide
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
i'll vote for COACH this time, because he has a lot of good threads with new pics,news etc.... :keke:

but also Dridden, Lion and BB deserve it imo :tiphat: maybe next time :)

and fuck! i'm on the list wohooo :methman:, what i've done to be there ..thx for the honour Pain :tiphat:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
on a side note, stop playing with duality, first he gets VIP, 1 day after he lose vip, then he gets a ban, now he gets nominated to MOTM?

stop playing with him, ban him or promote to VIP forever, but decide

x2
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
coach


on a side note, stop playing with duality, first he gets VIP, 1 day after he lose vip, then he gets a ban, now he gets nominated to MOTM?

stop playing with him, ban him forever

repped :xyxthumbs:

:hide:
 
Top