• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JUST READ IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weapon how are you today? My attitude? I do not need to reason to you why I asked for those photos. But, I did in my thread state why I wanted them and yes another member did in fact wonder as well. If you will search this guy and see his progress you would understand why. I believe my thread was taken wrong as in perception by one's own mind. Any who I wish you the best of luck in life and with all your goals. :xyxthumbs:

sarcasim really annoys me, and why couldnt you just PM him, i mean thats what PMs are for to keep shit private, putting him out there like that is only embarressing him. theres other ways to conduct yourself as a MATURE 20 year old that you are, i think calling out someone that you dont know on the internet on a forum so all the members can see is LAME

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry in advance
24zfz4m-1.gif

:spy:

rofl! that guy looks creepy!!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets get two face in here and have him, "chance this thread's ban/keep..." Heads, it's keep, tails, it's ban, want to play? Just kidding, but this thread idea isn't really good to get attention, I've tried it on Kickazz23 and it went no where, take it from me and save yourself the shame. Even though your words are of wisdom, some things are better left unsaid.

Are a man's words left better to be spoken or is the unspoken words of a man that are most remembered? Shame has no limits on a person's soul who has nothing to hide. My attempt might fail or might have its consequences but I will face the gallows when they call. Words spoken so true, but yet a war must start, sheep might run into the blue, but a lone soul will stand among the few!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets get two face in here and have him, "chance this thread's ban/keep..." Heads, it's keep, tails, it's ban, want to play? Just kidding, but this thread idea isn't really good to get attention, I've tried it on Kickazz23 and it went no where, take it from me and save yourself the shame. Even though your words are of wisdom, some things are better left unsaid.

that's bullshit. because a certain person can ban another that means that the one w/o power can't call bullshit when they see it?

just for shits and giggles, this is the exchange that got me banned...again.

Originally posted by Duality
really line what are we gonna say more to keep things on topic? RIP bernie? so sad that he died at 50? there's not much more to say in regards to this thread anyways...

Originally posted by Line
Then move on. I don't expect a reply to this post.

Originally posted by Duality
RIP bernie, it's so sad he died at 50

:49::49:

can you not just laugh at this? i'm clearly being a smartass, but line has no right to tell me what i can and can't respond to. it's belittling. just like when he tells me to "try to keep up" and i respond by telling him to not be such a pompous ass. ban. as many others have told you, get off your high horse. and when your reason for banning me is "question this" (in reference to my avatar) that is A CLEAR use of power in RETALIATION, not in keeping the peace and moderating as an admin should.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
theres being a smartarse... then theres being intentionally annoying.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before anything gets started, may I please try to stop this.

This thread was not started because of mine or Duality banning. It was simply a thought that I felt needed to be expressed.

As Duality has expressed his issue for being banned and now skeptic you've gave your opinion about Duality. No need to discuss your problem with Duality in the public eye.

I would like for this threads post to have depth and substance which is open to each persons perception .

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can you not just laugh at this? i'm clearly being a smartass, but line has no right to tell me what i can and can't respond to. it's belittling. just like when he tells me to "try to keep up" and i respond by telling him to not be such a pompous ass. ban. as many others have told you, get off your high horse. and when your reason for banning me is "question this" (in reference to my avatar) that is A CLEAR use of power in RETALIATION, not in keeping the peace and moderating as an admin should.

i just dont understand ....in why you keep bringing what has happened between yourself and line, and seem to try and get the last word in.

dont take what i said the wrong way, but move on

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i wouldn't have said anything otherwise but this thread seemed to be tailor-made for it so that's why i chose to. no one can accuse me of thread hijacking here lol

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Before anything gets started, may I please try to stop this.

This thread was not started because of mine or Duality banning. It was simply a thought that I felt needed to be expressed.

As Duality has expressed his issue for being banned and now skeptic you've gave your opinion about Duality. No need to discuss your problem with Duality in the public eye.

I would like for this threads post to have depth and substance which is open to each persons perception .

im not trying to start anything man..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the first time you were being intentionally annoying?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all fairness skeptic you did make a comment about Duality that was a flame. He took it as so and now has responded. Duality did feel that he was correct in posting his situation in this thread. By my standards he was simply pointing out instances where he felt power had been abused.

Now I am not trying to be a mod but Duality and Skeptic would you kindly end this. Skeptic, Duality has made no true attack towards you. He simply pointed out your statement.

Duality I understand your issues with your last ban. I am not trying to be an ass but you have posted your circumstance and now let's all try and move forward. Might we all try to come to an understanding and make some head way.

I also believe that HYPO should chime in on this thread as well. I believe he had a run in with a Mod a while back.

Would someone contact Hypo about this thread and we all see view.

Thank you

MOD of Equality and Understanding Youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Your point noted by Duality and His point noted by you. Please please can we all just move forward. Thanks

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
a flame? hardly a flame. i was just pointing it out. Im happy for this to not continue.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Verbal conformation by Skeptic. Skeptic my apologies for wording on flame.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha this is cute everyones getting everything off their chest and getting over it, young musclejock is like doctor phil lol

and rob thanks for the "thepenisweapon" comment lol

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

that's because you find me annoying. but that was not my reason for doing it. i was going for smartass points :imcoolurnot:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha this is cute everyones getting everything off their chest and getting over it, young musclejock is like doctor phil lol

and rob thanks for the "thepenisweapon" comment lol

i hate you for having all those cheat meals :keke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.