• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JUST READ IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put a fork in me, I'm cooked, and so is this thread. I've got better things to do than to sit here and argue about power and corrupt societies. And I don't need to point out the errors, look in the mirror and you'll see one giant one.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is where the common misconception about me happens. me saying something you don't agree with and "casting the first stone" are two different things. by casting the first tone i essentially mean being insulting. that is something i never do unless the other has done it first. and the winning of arguements? you can believe that i "lost" an arguement, that's totally fine. but there have been several instances (one sticks out in my mind the most) where others have not admitted the holes or weakness in their arguements. and i echo the same sentiment you just did to me to them in those instances. oh wait, i'm 19, i must have been wrong then :carduindisguise. if it makes any difference to you tim i'll be 20 in late september.
This isn't meant to be a direct comment on you but; younger people and less knowledgable people do tend to think that older people are picking on them or that they are getting defensive about their statements. The reality usually is that in order to convey a complex topic in a few words they have generalised or skipped over points. Pointing these out as holes in arguments is essentially arguing minuta due to not knowing enough to realise the overriding point.

I look back at some of the stuff I've argued for and against in the past and seen how I've done this myself. I think we were all morons once. Hang on that would be a good movie title......
clever clever. little different, but a decent analogy nonetheless.

you know what's weird? i've been thrown out of dillards like 4 times for the same thing, maybe i'm doing something wrong :wutyousay: lol
I just realised I have been using annaloge instead of analogy this last two days :bowroflarms:

Now a brief history of the englush languige by Time.:methman:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have come up with the conclusion that BB threads that are flame/spam are due to....

E-roids.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put a fork in me, I'm cooked, and so is this thread. I've got better things to do than to sit here and argue about power and corrupt societies. And I don't need to point out the errors, look in the mirror and you'll see one giant one.

Goodnight Sweet Heart. Kiss mom and dad for me. I looked in the mirror and I saw a few things.

1. myself
2. shirt i am wearing
3. pants that I have on
4. and my mirror is a little dirty

Thanks for the tip.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not enough room in there after all posts you make about hating shit :keke:

but its a suitable place to hate shit lol, you not gonna post shit you hate in a thread called"just read it" and i agree everyone should keep their hating to a minimum so that me, hypo and beefcake can have a place to log our daily hating :bowroflarms:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ hating is a profession for me. :food-snacking:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
this thread is going nowhere.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure is getting some views..

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason why it's getting so many replies and views is because we're laughing at the idea of it and how YoungMuscle just needs that last word in every arguement. And what happened to Duality? Hasn't he learned from before?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^

She is upset that didn't get the last word in. This is my thread and I can do whatever I please.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like chocolate.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This website belongs to the owners and Admins. and they can do what ever they'd like to you. Last time I checked, I don't think it's, "your thread..." It still belongs to Mecca, you just put a title, that's all.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is now the official I love food thread:

what food do you love?

COFFEE20CHOCOLATE20DREAM20WITH20SLICEh-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread should just be closed it has become the official argument/drama thread :no:, what was needed to be said has been said and it should end at that before more people get banned because of this. :disgust:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak how is the bulk going for you?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread should just be closed it has become the official argument/drama thread :no:, what was needed to be said has been said and it should end at that before more people get banned because of this. :disgust:

I like it when you take charge

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.