• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Green AC 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr. O 2008

Vote here

• Kai Greene

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 67 54.5%

• Total voters
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ An average bodybuilder doesn't take the ASC.

*sigh*

Average for an elite level BBer.
Average for someone who is supposedly worthy of an ASC title.
Average when compared to Phil and Dex and Ronnie and even Jay.

J

joligr

*sigh*

Average for an elite level BBer.
Average for someone who is supposedly worthy of an ASC title.
Average when compared to Phil and Dex and Ronnie and even Jay.
Do you know what average means?
Very objective and solid arguments. You can not be serious and maybe you are not as clever as you think you are

J

joligr

Average...? Come on...
Top BBer improving more than anyone else since he is Pro. Phil has a better physique overall just because of Kai's clear weak points, MM pose and mid section, not enough to say Kai is an average BBer, just that. You are putting Kai down.
Have a look at the Kai Greene Revolution!

Attachments

• _MG_4667_MGSMFQYEES[1].jpg
    _MG_4667_MGSMFQYEES[1].jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 262
  • _MG_4674_UAXBMMOYNT[1].jpg
    _MG_4674_UAXBMMOYNT[1].jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 272
  • _MG_4735_EOSYIKSBSJ[1].jpg
    _MG_4735_EOSYIKSBSJ[1].jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 244
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you know what average means?
Very objective and solid arguments. You can not be serious and maybe you are not as clever as you think you are

You really want to pick a fight over what is always going to be a subjective argument???? Because that defines how silly you are.

The pics you posted shows that Kai outweighs one of the competitors being compared by a good 30lbs and that he has a larger gut, smaller quads and is in better condition than the other.

Huge improvements?? If you get rewarded for improving rather than being the best then there are some amateurs that should take out pro shows :bitelip:

Lets compare Phil and Kai through the pictures posted shall we?
1) Front lat - similar condition, Phil has a tighter waist and isn't leaning back in order to raise and inflate his chest and make his lats look wider. Instead Phil just has the traps involved and looks more aesthetic and wins.

2) Front DB Bi - ditto for Kai's leaning and inflating. Phil pwns but does look to have smaller legs due to the difference in the pose. Tighter midsection agin for Phil.

3) Side chest - Kai has bigger legs, Phil has better separation of quad/hammy. Kai has bigger claves. Kai has bigger legs, but Phil has better arms, chest and delts, plus a tighter midsection.

4) Back DB bi - Kai has better legs, Phil has a good V taper and great back. Kai has better thickness, but less delts and arms.

I could go on and on, but Phil pwns Kai. Kai is not as good as Phil, or Dex or Jay or Dennis Wolfe or Branch........ So him placing in the Olympia is not that likely. :soapbox:

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

if you notice too, the fact that kais pictures have him oiled up more and the lighting is harder (more contrast) def gives kai an advantage in these pictures..in terms of definition

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

btw top 6 at the Olympia if everyone comes in good shape which is a big if

1 heath 8 freeman
2dexter 9 silvio
3 victor 10 anthony
4 jay
5 wolf
6 kai
7 branch
Man you probably forgot that in 08 Freeman placed 5th, if he manages to get even better than last years he can be a threat, surely more than Jay and Wolf who has started training later than everybody in that list, but hopefully he can come in better than in the 08.
Sorry for the OT guys.

J

joligr

btw top 6 at the Olympia if everyone comes in good shape which is a big if

1 heath 8 freeman
2dexter 9 silvio
3 victor 10 anthony
4 jay
5 wolf
6 kai
7 branch

if to come in good shape means condition and that Victor's quads match his upper body them he will be MO easily, not Heath

E

emodi

well phil has his own phisyce which helps in so i think he wins

E

emodi

well phil has his own phisyce which helps in so i think he wins

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

ghortias

these guys are big...

WOW!

caribbean muscular male

caribbean muscular male

I would go for kai, because of the freaky separation he has. Phil in my opinion has bigger arms, both are very developed, i think it's will be a difficult one on the mr o. I wonder how dex, jay and vic will come in

CombBoy

CombBoy

I like Phil's physique, but Kai has the size/conditioning package to pull ahead IMO.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha i honestly give it to Kai.......judging these pics like a bodybuilding contest Kai beats him!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I think at the O the challenge will be decided by the conditioning, cause Phil has improved in terms of size, the matter is who will be more shredded, he or Kai? Can't wait for this O.