• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

Kai Green ASC 09 High Quality Close Up Videos

Bodybuilderdk

Hey Guys,

A Great set of videos of the ASC, a really upclose and clear view, including a backstage look at kai before the show.

Kai Posing (High Quality):

Kai Backstage:

Kai and Vic:

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai greene, best lower lats in the business

and imo, lats, period.

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
victor has him beat, atleast in the latspread

i agree there, kai needs more detail in that rear lat spread but he is certainly just as wide with a better lower body in terms of development and conditioning (lower body counts!). but kai's level of thickness and development in that back double bi is really unparalled in the IFBB right now. but i could see giving the rear lat spread to victor based on his excellent shape and better lat detail.

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree there, kai needs more detail in that rear lat spread but he is certainly just as wide with a better lower body in terms of development and conditioning (lower body counts!). but kai's level of thickness and development in that back double bi is really unparalled in the IFBB right now. but i could see giving the rear lat spread to victor based on his excellent shape and better lat detail.

victor is also wider.
don't get me wrong tho, kai has a great back and probably some of the lowest insertions ever(franco probably holds that title tho)
_47I4229_SRPANBYMRI-1.jpg

Bodybuilderdk

Just found these guys, not as great quality but a different angle for the posedown, and a peak at the guys before the went on stage to preform.

Showdown:

Kai Backstage Mirror:

Branch Backstage Mirror:

Victor Backstage Mirror:

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai's back just looks unreal...

ya its like no other....his back is so full it doesn't even look like he has a lower back. Its odd when you first see it. Damn impressive specially in the Rear double bi

CrAzY6mAtKa

ya its like no other....his back is so full it doesn't even look like he has a lower back. Its odd when you first see it. Damn impressive specially in the Rear double bi
So this is the new king of lats? :wutyousay: