• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene ASC

W

wnoah1981

I AGREE THAT KAI IS BETTER POSE FOR POSE HE HITS THE SHOTS BETTER AND HARDER

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3rd place was well deserved and an amazing showing for Kai. It was exactly where I had him.
His striations everywhere are sick, no doubt about this. It's a shame though his waist isn't quite as streamlined as Phil's is, for example.

R

rockhardman

yeah that was pretty mess up they cut off his routine, he sure look pissed off i would of been too. but yet they have lots of time to show other non bodybuilding performance in between ? they should of ran the show better than that sh**t!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't really like Kai. I thought Branch should have placed third and Kai 4th. Sure, Greene has improved, but honestly, he seems like the Dillet of new. Hits a pose for 1/36 of a second then, dances arround for 3 minutes, and people are outraged that his routine was cut short? Maybe if he just posed instead of fake-dancing, then he would have got a full routine in, and not two minutes of "Yooouuuuu!". Another thing about Kai is that he dances and puts more theatrics than anyone, but has yet to hit any real poses. He pulls half-assed side poses and moves arround too much for a routine. I saw him walk out of the lobby doors after the strongman portion, and he was the only one I didn't want a picture with.

S

scR

What's the title of the song Kai used in his routine? I mean the first one..

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crank That - Soulja Boy