• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene BREAKING NEWS

weR4221

weR4221

Kai Greene announced on Monday night's No Bull Radio show that he'll be entering the 2008 IFBB New York Pro Show on May 10th in Manhattan, NY. According to Greene, by winning the New York show-in the same arena he turned pro-- he feels that the judges will consider him to be a legitimate contender for the Mr. Olympia title when September rolls around.

brizzy03

brizzy03

very smart thinking by kai and those around him. hope he comes out with the victory. would like to see branch at the show too....hmmm

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Sounds good, it will be fun to see him compete again..but I think he would have been better of with that time put in to his Mr. Olympia prep

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good for him!! he can earn some more money and still have enough time to get ready for the olympia!!

G

G Unit

awesome we can see his progress as mr. o approaches all the best to him

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds good, it will be fun to see him compete again..but I think he would have been better of with that time put in to his Mr. Olympia prep
cosign

he might need the money, but i would have liked him to not compete until Mr O to see how much he could progress. seeing how big of improvements he made from colorado-ASC, i think he might have been able to make some major improvements like that before the O.
but o well, hope he wins :hsughr:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
cosign

he might need the money, but i would have liked him to not compete until Mr O to see how much he could progress. seeing how big of improvements he made from colorado-ASC, i think he might have been able to make some major improvements like that before the O.
but o well, hope he wins :hsughr:

I you dont count the money in, he is doing the NY PRO to get some well earned recognition

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I you dont count the money in, he is doing the NY PRO to get some well earned recognition

true good point, he deserves recognition. i personally think he is top 5 right now, but still not many people know of him.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is there a line-up for this show yet? Hopefully he will pick up some momentum from this.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe he made the right move as this would give him momentum for the olympia.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know if the lineup has been anounced yet but i dont think that many of thereal big dogs are doing the show....maybe branch and darrem....so i think it will be kai greene's show to lose!