• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Unveiling the Unbreakable Bond of Dayana Cadeau and Kai Greene

warpig

warpig

its kai with long hair and implants

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2ykfloi-1.png
Can we have a pic of the one on the right in contest shape (without the hair) for a real comparison?

Seriously though good luck to Kai and Dayana. Hope they have lots of big muscly kids that eat their fruit.

SID2008

SID2008

some people just need to get a life. lol. go train.

Bhana

Bhana

ROFL at Phartz

There gonna have babies with super genetics I can tell you that!

And she aint hot for shit dude

akita

akita

Their kid,if they could made one,would be a fucking ALIEN!! :greddy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She looks alright, just hope her clit isn't bigger than his penis
lulz.

B

Batmanx007

Chewie, brother, a lot of people on this site (and others) really and truly don't have an appreciation for what it takes to build a physique like that. Don't let 'em bother you. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I personally like her

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man too bad everyone is hating on Kai. Dude is an amazing bodybuilder who is being harassed bc he chose to make ends meat in a particular way. Some of the people talking about kai are the same ones who are for gay marriage( and strongly against the church for the churches views), but at the same time use being a homosexual as an insult to Kai. Thats a slight conflict in your points of view being that homosexuality is being used as it is convenient.

I figure like this, Kai is an amazing bodybuilder, and i think from what can be gathered from his interviews a great person.

TEAM GREENE

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man too bad everyone is hating on Kai. Dude is an amazing bodybuilder who is being harassed bc he chose to make ends meat in a particular way. Some of the people talking about kai are the same ones who are for gay marriage( and strongly against the church for the churches views), but at the same time use being a homosexual as an insult to Kai. Thats a slight conflict in your points of view being that homosexuality is being used as it is convenient.

I figure like this, Kai is an amazing bodybuilder, and i think from what can be gathered from his interviews a great person.

TEAM GREENE

I've been broke before. I didn't decide gay for pay DVD's were an option for me.

I'm sure Kai is a nice guy and great BBer. But you try and make a squeeky clean image after being anything but and expect people to take the piss out of you. Hopefully he is good enough to laugh it all off.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i see your point Tim i guess i just dont see the reason for bringing it up is all.