• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Kai Greene Pics Road To The ASC 2008

Bodybuilderdk

If he nails it again he's gonna be unbeatable...

ronnie coleman 2014 may updates.jpg

dennis wolf may 2014 updates.jpg

juan vs ramy 2014 ny pro 1.jpg

Attachments

• Kai Greene Road To ASC 2008.JPG
    Kai Greene Road To ASC 2008.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Kai Greene Road To ASC 2008 Arms.JPG
    Kai Greene Road To ASC 2008 Arms.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Kai Greene Road To ASC 2008 MM.JPG
    Kai Greene Road To ASC 2008 MM.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 148

scR

To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 5 posts.

Bodybuilderdk

he looks sick at 291lbs, they said there goal is to come in at 255 to 265, that way hes in the same condition while showing the gains he made..

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is an amazing bodybuilder and I love how peeled he can come in. If he comes in with the same conditioning and new size, he will be fighting for that 1 spot.

Savjav

loved those videos he's such a great guy and my god he has amazing guns to go with his personality.. best of luck to him he is going to cause a massive stir at the arnold

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he nails it and gets ASC victory or even in Top 3! He is real ROCKY of bodybuilding atm :xyxthumbs:

Joeb23

so r u all going to join team kai greene?

I wish there was a team Kai Greene also:angrydude: He has been one of my favorites if not the favorite since I first seen him at the NY Pro.:gaygay: To me his physique represents the timeless aesthetics of old that we have all come to love some so much with the perfect balance of enormous size to stand toe by toe with anyone. You will all see come arnold time. They will be forced to make a team Kai.:keke:

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish there was a team Kai Greene also:angrydude: He has been one of my favorites if not the favorite since I first seen him at the NY Pro.:gaygay: To me his physique represents the timeless aesthetics of old that we have all come to love some so much with the perfect balance of enormous size to stand toe by toe with anyone. You will all see come arnold time. They will be forced to make a team Kai.:keke:

:xyxthumbs: got that right!