• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene trains delts - Road to Olympia

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks wrong lol but I think its an isometric hold whereby Oscar holds kai down and kai tries to raise his arms out to the side which will therefore fatigue the delts more.
This is true.

Oscar is not being realistic about Kais chances this years Olympia.
I strongly disagree. If Kai hit his best conditioning and a few such as Cutler and Jackson arn't their best, Kai could take the whole show.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This is true.

I strongly disagree. If Kai hit his best conditioning and a few such as Cutler and Jackson arn't their best, Kai could take the whole show.

Cutler won't come in with competitive conditioning. Kai will hit his conditioning like he always does, but however, Dexter and Phil will also bring the right conditioning liek usual. He has a very tough competition ahead of him.

This year is the Olympia of CONDITIONING! It will be awesome!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler won't come in with competitive conditioning. Kai will hit his conditioning like he always does, but however, Dexter and Phil will also bring the right conditioning liek usual. He has a very tough competition ahead of him.

This year is the Olympia of CONDITIONING! It will be awesome!
Who do you think you are...Miss Cleo?

Come'on, nobody knows who's going to nail their conditioning and who isn't. You can't say Kai will hit his conditioning like he always does, when the AC 2009 was the worst conditioning he's had in a while. He made a statement because he was BIGGER.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I know you can't make a statement about who will come in with the great conditioning and whatnot. Although with past experience with all three competitors, they all come in with the right conditioning! Irrelevant of size gains.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your probably just as biased as him tho(if you don't think kai is a contender)
I do think he is a contender ,but lets face the fact that nobody has won Olympia first try.I think judges will give a nod to Phil,Dex and Jay even if Kai looks tad better.Ill also let you know that i was very happy when Kai won the AC.
I dont think he will beat Phil,Dex or Jay this year.Not saying he cant beat them.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do think he is a contender ,but lets face the fact that nobody has won Olympia first try.I think judges will give a nod to Phil,Dex and Jay even if Kai looks tad better.Ill also let you know that i was very happy when Kai won the AC.

I dont think he will beat Phil,Dex or Jay this year.Not saying he cant beat them.
You're not taking into consideration that only 12 people have won the Mr. Olympia. Besides, I doubt there's ever been as much hype for anyone's first Olympia appearance as Kai has gotten.

Who cares if Oscar's not being realistic anyways, every bodybuilder should go into the show wanting the overall win, even Ronnie Rockel.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're not taking into consideration that only 12 people have won the Mr. Olympia. Besides, I doubt there's ever been as much hype for anyone's first Olympia appearance as Kai has gotten.

Who cares if Oscar's not being realistic anyways, every bodybuilder should go into the show wanting the overall win, even Ronnie Rockel.

Of course you go there to win ,but would you bet your money on Kai taking the show?Seriously!
Kai Greene can win Mr.Olympia ,i just dont think its going to happen this year!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but would you bet your money on Kai taking the show?Seriously!
No. I never said Kai had a good chance at taking the show, I doubt Oscar did either.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Who do you think you are...Miss Cleo?

Come'on, nobody knows who's going to nail their conditioning and who isn't. You can't say Kai will hit his conditioning like he always does, when the AC 2009 was the worst conditioning he's had in a while. He made a statement because he was BIGGER.

thats what i been trying to say, im tired of the fortune tellers. its gonna be all about condition and the judges personal prefferance whether its extreme aesthetics, extreme muscularity, or a balance of both

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

fitmod066

i like oscar. he has a lot of knowledge when it comes to telling bodybuilders to listen to their bodies. I really don't believe in strict written down plans. Your strength and your diet should be evaulated day to day when your on their level

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
thats what i been trying to say, im tired of the fortune tellers. its gonna be all about condition and the judges personal prefferance whether its extreme aesthetics, extreme muscularity, or a balance of both

lol, these "fortune tellers" will be right about Kai's case, he won't win. Only if you're blind or narrow minded, you'll still believe in what are "the judges looking for that day" lmao.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I think the main reason Kai is not taking the Sandow are his "shadow" past, which will sure as hell influence the judges, despite him being a polite persone, a great athlete and possessing an outstanding body in terms of size and conditioning, he's gonna be one of the biggest guy on stage, and probably the most conditionted with few others, but Phil is in the spotlight, and his more classic physique and fresh image not to forget the improvements he keeps making makes him the most probable winner.Sure Kai can take 2nd place or 3rd depending on Cutler, cause if Jay is on then Dex will probably drop out top 3 for size difference.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol, these "fortune tellers" will be right about Kai's case, he won't win. Only if you're blind or narrow minded, you'll still believe in what are "the judges looking for that day" lmao.

whatever, i still beleive its about what the judges are looking for. you can call it narrow minded but some of the best figures in bodybuilding coverage also think that.