• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Update Video

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
They call Kai Greene up to the front of the seminar and he answers a few questions about what he has been doing and what his next career moves will be.

Arnold classic 09 is his next comp.
Kai is currently 300lbs and is only 5'8.




God Bless
ben
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Thanks ben for the recent update of kai green, ivebeen waiting ages to hear updates from him on wat he is currently doing and what hes next moves are,
watching the clip now

thanks again mate :tiphat:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. hey ..The predator is coming .. and I forget the fruit !!!
​




2008arnoldclassic457-1.jpg



2008arnoldclassic450-1.jpg

​
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
nice pictures coach... if he keeps his waist down he could compete with Olympia in the next few years. I don't know if they will ever let him win due to his past.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. yap my friend!! .. I think that now .. removed this horrible hernia
..kai should look much better in the AC .. of course! ..:linedrunk::xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
YEAH!! best abs and thigh shot in the arnold 09 for sure!
 
Top