• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Cool Kai poster announcing a camp of his

10355001_10153238990598901_8114491474041-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

looks fatter than he did around this time last year

Yep, this.

Anyway, the Mr Olympia is like 6 months away, so plenty of time for Kai and George Farah to try something new maybe?
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

I personally don't get the costumes, but to each his own.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Tkd nice to see you back bro

10646825_10153242230003901_7433413196544-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

15heathgreenerivalry-1.jpg


HEATHGREENERIVALRYins1-1.jpg


HEATHGREENERIVALRYins2-1.jpg

HEATHGREENERIVALRYins3-1.jpg

HEATHGREENERIVALRYins4-1.jpg

HEATHGREENERIVALRYins5-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Dwarfted by Federov

11102736_10153247568158901_3662410944148-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kevin and Kai

10994158_10153247521848901_7796132015262-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

17805_10153252199083901_8655403243357783-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Old Dilated Muscle would love this if he was still around

10259800_10152846767212677_3493119922486-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

LOL
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Would be funnier is Kai was also wearing the spiderman suit.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

New episode of "Train with Kai"

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

To England Body Power

1510590_10153328701233901_58165532772739-1.jpg

11165247_10153328784818901_4903429824652-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

I have money on Kai already.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai vs Worlds Strongest Man Brian Shawn

11225449_10153331238903901_9181180151946-1.jpg
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

I love Kai but I think Brian Shawn would win that fight!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene and Jay Cutler hanging out.
10646752_10153335675288901_6806291663141-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top