• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

It is Kai Greene going on about his shoes again! How about focusing on bodybuilding again!
View attachment 16095

This is the real secret of life! to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now! All dreams are are meant to be achieved, the process takes time and the road that it takes to get there may get strenuous, but it will be worth it. Think of what you want, decide no matter what happens you will make it through. The people who achieve their goals are simply the ones that refuse to give up and put in the work. Big shout out to the team behind the scenes at Ryderwear for working with myself on creating a one of a kind shoe that represent so much to me and the meaning for every step we take forward.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai Greene bodybuilding advice:
Become more alert, more aware of your actions and surroundings. Find that passion that fuels you and strive to be the hardest worker in the room. Show up early, leave late, do whatever it takes just keep putting in the work.
View attachment 16113

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

25395981_10156135640088901_2688454952232-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

25396236_10156140571678901_7540645848724-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kai today:
"Be sure to pursue your passion, it’s crazy what can be accomplished with the proper vision and hard work. Don’t rush the journey — it will come, just keep pushing and reach your next level."
View attachment 16169

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I love what Kai is saying here but that picture is fucking hilarious! It doesn't fit the words at all!
View attachment 16192

From Kai:
Love what you do and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life. EVERYTHING... has a process. Work with the process, not against it. Move forward with purpose and never stop believing.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

More bodybuilding wisdom from Kai Greene..
For some reason I had a natural sense of what it should feel like as each respective muscle group contracted and stretched. I do my best to truly master movements like the chin-up, consistently challenge myself to get closer and closer to the perfect rep, with everything aligned optimally to recruit the target area, and to achieve the exact feeling in the lats and smaller muscle groups of the upper back that I was after. Many years of dedication brought about the development you see now, which is why I don’t know whether to laugh or shake my head in wonder at the ignorance when someone makes the comment, Oh, Kai’s back? That's all just genetics!

Work along side us this year to fine tune and fuel your machine. Together we can stay consistent and committed through out the process.

Email: KAI@OFFICIALKAIGREENE.COM

View attachment 16241

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

kai is awesome

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Look at these 2 freaks of nature in a good way.. 2 bodybuilding legends.

befad07cef00713129666dc2d6554333-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

kai Greene:
Your day isn't complete if you don't get what matters most to you done. Stay committed, stay hydrated and keep pushing through every workout.
7661ebf33b12b8c87f66081950e98d33-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kai Greene posted this today on Instagram. The pic on the left isa Kai Greene at 17 years old!

Kai:
[When an athlete goes into the gym there are a host of different variables that have altered in response to being say 40 years old versus 17 years old. Therefore your approach to the gym is a lot different, a lot more nuanced. The differences are a continuing set of decisions made in the trenches step by step. You’re going by feel and you’re making decisions as you move based on the feedback from your body and the guidance of those who have been here before you. Then when you start to tally it up, it’s not one or two or 10 little things, it’s thousands of things that take place in order for something truly great to happen. Many times you yourself don’t know how much those variables have changed or what exactly those variables are, so you have to constantly troubleshoot. Let’s keep it positive, keep working, and show the world that thoughts become things..
*This pic is when I was 17 and came in weighing in at 202 all the way up from 255! Those were the days!!

View attachment 16270

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

kai Greene, really one of the best and most famous bodybuilders of all time! Read what he says and try to apply it to your life!

You must identify yourself as a person of action working to advance and achieve your own objectives. You have to figure out ways to get that done. Through bodybuilding, I was able to identify a path toward positive overall self-development that made sense to me. It's not being selfish to focus on yourself. It's being aware of the fact you as an individual are able to make choices and focus on things that don't depress you but help you keep your motivation at a high level. In that way you are capable of taking more efficient action steps towards achieving what your ultimate larger goals are.
@dynamikmuscle
a7b3d85ab1ef6a36a9d0a4530874d3e3-1.jpg

Last edited:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Another great post from Kai Greene about bodybuilding motivation!

Kai Greene:
Motivation is something that is within, and sometimes we see things in the outside world that refocus our thinking and help to fix our thoughts on something that is important to us on some level but probably wasn't on the forefront of our thoughts. We have a stimulus on the outside and it jogs our memory. It causes us to rethink. It causes us to recognize and take notice of some things that are already inside us. You must recognize and identify with these things and realize the power in you is you. If you're in the process of seeing your dream realized as a result of your thinking and your ability to work toward the manifestation of your goals, thoughts, and dreams, then I identify with you. Don't rush the journey-it will come in time.
6ddb47682af6e8f3549cebaa90f1d4ed-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Kai Greene:

Going through the daily mental inventory, a checklist of knowing what plan of action must be taken each and everyday. What I mean is enabling yourself to be able to apply basic fundamentals over and over again each day, certain things the vast majority of people won't do. When we are in tune enough, the more likely we can string these actions together almost like second nature. @dumdumfitnesswater refuels you even through the most demanding workouts. BCAA's, vitamins, and electrolytes help sustain muscle efficiency and contraction, leaving you in the game longer. LetsWORK +
fa716d8e90276cbf4ff835c8ac84b8e0-1.jpg

Last edited:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Kai Greene in India!
View attachment 16381
Here is what Kai Greene said!
You were born to either show the world why you were born or the world shows you why you were born. Our journey can take us to many places, but only, if you believe it can. We look back to our time in #India and how it brought forth many grateful opportunities along with new friendships in growing the concept of health & fitness within #India A very special thanks to the Times Of India with their publication on our latest appearance. We are humbled by all the positive remarks and forever grateful.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Here is something Kai Greene just posted. Not sure what he is saying but here's Kai.

"The way in which we train are tools used to build shape, symmetry, and size. That is the desired end result. The rest is just a process, just keep putting in the work and stay in tune with mind, body, and spirit."
9409a17a4ac92a4f49fac3f9d455cdf4-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai Greene is talking again.. sounds like he has been smoking weed and I mean that in the best way possible.
kai Greene: "With courage, will power and the right mindset we can achieve anything. Focus on what's in front of us and available in our vicinity to create the possibility for a positive outcome."
ee70db8de0a31252d34009f439f95351-1.jpg

Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Kai Greene's fb page:

We have some really exciting news to share!! Don’t miss your boy in action wrestling my twin Kiesza in her NEW song “Mother” with CHRIS MALINCHAK that just dropped today! Go check out the full video now —>

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Here is some great bodybuilding advice from Kai Greene and a great pic of his back!
From Kai Greene: Whether you're a weekend warrior or Olympian Athlete, you may be able to perform 15-20 pull ups in a set but still have no body of work to show for it. An "absence of body" comes from the absence of mind. Your mind must be intact. You must be focused. The key is be willing to push yourself to a different place that requires sacrifice and allows the body to perform at a different level. I have spent years developing a mind-muscle connection. It's all a process and the stimulation from each and every rep creates the musculature needed for growth.
cb620828148c6e9e3884a062524919c1-1.jpg