• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

More pics of Kai and Dana Linn Bailey from the Loaded Cup:

Kai guest posing april 2014 3
Kai guest posing april 2014 7
Kai guest posing april 2014
Kai guest posing april 2014 4
Kai guest posing april 2014 8
Kai guest posing april 2014 5
Kai guest posing april 2014 9
Kai guest posing april 2014 2
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

2 more Kai Greene and Dana Linn Bailey Images..

Kai guest posing april 2014 6

Kai guest posing april 2014 10


Video of the Kai Greene and Dana Linn Bailey posing routine:
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

More pics of Kai and Dana Linn Bailey from the Loaded Cup:

Kai guest posing april 2014 3
Kai guest posing april 2014 7
Kai guest posing april 2014
Kai guest posing april 2014 4
Kai guest posing april 2014 8
Kai guest posing april 2014 5
Kai guest posing april 2014 9
Kai guest posing april 2014 2

What's up with the super hero costume?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

^^ Don't know. Kai is always guest posing in these costumes & masks.


Here are a few more pics from the day 2 of the 2014 Loaded Cup.

Kai greene guest posing at the 2014 Loaded Cup 4
Kai greene guest posing at the 2014 Loaded Cup 3
Kai greene guest posing at the 2014 Loaded Cup 5


and this one is from the day 1, but with a different filter (cooler imo)

Kai greene guest posing at the 2014 Loaded Cup 2
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

"Super Hero" ??????????????? :)
Dana is hot as always!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

+1 -- Dana

:trickysmiliey:
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Hey guys, I started a Pinterest board for Kai Greene. i just started at so there is only a few images there for now. Check it out and share it. :)
 
N

NewMan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
61
Points
6
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

I didn't know mm had that page. I look at the albums here instead but I will look more.
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
I was at Loaded Cup Denmark this year.
Watching Kai Greene in real life was unreal. He is so much bigger than pictures can tell. incredible experience!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

I was at Loaded Cup Denmark this year.
Watching Kai in real life was unreal. He is so much bigger than pictures can tell. incredible experience!

pics???
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Pictures would be great!

:beerchug:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene on the latest Flex magazine cover!


Kai greene new flex magazine cover
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
No costume?

Kai Greene looks huge!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Mr O, Mr O, Mr O!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

Kai Greene guest posed at the 2014 Toronto SuperShow. There are a few more pics of him in the official 2014 Toronto SuperShow thread



Kai greene guest posing at the 2014 toronto supershow
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Kai Greene looks like he is a month and a half away from the show, Impressive stuff!
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
I really want to see him with the sandow...REALLY.I like phil heath already but...damn,i want to see kai greene as mr.olympia!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Kai Greene Updates - Official Thread

kai looks like he is a month and a half away from the show, impressive stuff!



x2....very very conditioned for this far out
 
Top