• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Comparision

124487225_219530389518590_49553473632371-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Both pics he "recently" posted are from 2016.

He won't ever come back to the Mr. O.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Both pics he "recently" posted are from 2016.

He won't ever come back to the Mr. O.
That's for sure!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Both pics he "recently" posted are from 2016.

He won't ever come back to the Mr. O.

Somebody is scared of Kuato ehh TKD!!??:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Kai Greene is a redcon1 athlete!

FB IMG 1606763784554

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai: Who dit it better?

138559895_10159284978473901_663982152140-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
BUMP!!!

Kai: Morning! Physique Update *Currently sitting at 317lbs and feeling really good!!

209830798_359497785521849_47221366480014-1.jpg

208692110_359497795521848_83029241491197-1.jpg
 
Top