• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kai Greene Video Blog: Glute Workout Part2 - Prep for the Arnold

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Wednesday, 11 February 2009

In part 2 of Kais Glute workout, he becomes very philosophical about not working out while working out. Kind of deep but he digs deep into his inner psyche in order to combat the demon within.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Im seriously shcked at how much information kai is giving away in these videos, alot is common sense but still the depth he goes into if you understand what it is he means is giving away alot of information it takes most years to learn.

Thanks Drizz

God Bless
Ben
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
x3 ben
he gives some great information for sure !!!
thanks for the update dridderz :thumbsup2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
So after all it was just a glute workout.Nice:D
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
only bleachman to do a two part video of kai's glutes!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Kai is actually surprisingly smart guy. :D

Good and informative videos. It's great we're gonna see some more.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
OK...so when all this "lower body" training ends? :umwtf:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
IMHO he doesn't need an specific glute training. His glutes are too big right now. Ronnie never trained glutes... he just squatted.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Squuuueeeeeeeeze that BUTT!!! :keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
very brilliant bodybuilder.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I'll say it again... you'd never expect such a controversial person to be THIS smart. But he proved me happily wrong.

Amazing guy, very intelligent and informed.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
15K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
17K
underbody
underbody
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top