• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

kai Guest Posing Tanji Johnson Classic 2011 April 5!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Easily, if only he comes in the way he is supposed to. And without the "help" of Oscar that just might happen. :)
...x2 ..With George Farah protocol something else must happen!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...x2 ..With George Farah protocol something else must happen!
Heheh, yes something must happen. Let's just hope that something is something good. Too bad George does not have his clients on keto diet, because it seems to me, that it might be something Kai needs to come in dry and ripped. Just speculating...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ I doubt it, Kai seems to be very sensitive when it comes to being full or flat. I think Keto would make him flat... But you have a point, a lot of BBers get dry as hell with keto but dont forget, Dave Palumbo doesnt give his athletes DNP while Farah allegedly does. That could make all the difference since it allows them to eat more carbs to stay full and do less cardio to stay full.

Kai is going to be 3rd after Jay...

there I said it!

3rd after jay? so jay will be 2nd? are you insinuating that Branch will win the olympia? heheh jk

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
STFU paki i cant handle the compliments towards kai from u. it confuses me and makes my head hurt!

Hahaha I actually typed almost what Natzo said re stripping but then deleted that bit just so that people wont say crap about my comment... BUT... it turns out people will say what they will say no matter what... sooooooo here goes what I almost wrote the last time.... I hated the stripping bit BUT I have to admit that I am thankful to Kai for not "accidently/innocently" bedning over (facing away from crowd/camera) to put his hat or clothes down as he oh so often does! :happy:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he did bend over at one point. in fact his underwear was see through and i saw his nut sack