• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

kai Guest Posing Tanji Johnson Classic 2011 April 5!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Easily, if only he comes in the way he is supposed to. And without the "help" of Oscar that just might happen. :)
...x2 ..With George Farah protocol something else must happen!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
...x2 ..With George Farah protocol something else must happen!
Heheh, yes something must happen. Let's just hope that something is something good. Too bad George does not have his clients on keto diet, because it seems to me, that it might be something Kai needs to come in dry and ripped. Just speculating...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ I doubt it, Kai seems to be very sensitive when it comes to being full or flat. I think Keto would make him flat... But you have a point, a lot of BBers get dry as hell with keto but dont forget, Dave Palumbo doesnt give his athletes DNP while Farah allegedly does. That could make all the difference since it allows them to eat more carbs to stay full and do less cardio to stay full.

Kai is going to be 3rd after Jay...

there I said it!

3rd after jay? so jay will be 2nd? are you insinuating that Branch will win the olympia? heheh jk
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
STFU paki i cant handle the compliments towards kai from u. it confuses me and makes my head hurt!

Hahaha I actually typed almost what Natzo said re stripping but then deleted that bit just so that people wont say crap about my comment... BUT... it turns out people will say what they will say no matter what... sooooooo here goes what I almost wrote the last time.... I hated the stripping bit BUT I have to admit that I am thankful to Kai for not "accidently/innocently" bedning over (facing away from crowd/camera) to put his hat or clothes down as he oh so often does! :happy:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
he did bend over at one point. in fact his underwear was see through and i saw his nut sack
 
Top