• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

kai Guest Posing Tanji Johnson Classic 2011 April 5!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
kai_guestposing-1.jpg


[video]http://bcove.me/1761fy63[/video]
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Kai looks awesome!
Hugeee!
It looks very balanced!
His usual density returned to normal!
Is on a good road to the Olympia!
Going to do much damage there .. so easily be in the top 3
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I think this video shuts up all the kai haters as far as physique goes... He is bigger then ever, lean for this far out, AND his waist is tighter then it has been in years. popcorn.gif

fuuuuuuu even check out the interview at the end, his legs are mind blowingly huge for his frame.
 
Last edited:
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
ok so besides the fact that he is stripping, physique wise just amazing, have to agree with dilated waist looks tight and he is just massive, when he does that back double bicep on one knee its cartoon like!
 
pakman88

pakman88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
Agree with the sentiments above, look forward to seeing him onstage, hopefully shredded.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
got to admit, Kai looks great here. he looks massive. his legs are HUGE, and his side chest is incredible.
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
kai looks incredible. and that side chest shot holy****!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
His waistline is still big...it hasn't changed. His gut has gotten smaller though or at least hes taking care of the distension better. He looks pretty good, hopefully he can pull it together for the Olympia this year.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
His waistline is still big...it hasn't changed. His gut has gotten smaller though or at least hes taking care of the distension better. He looks pretty good, hopefully he can pull it together for the Olympia this year.

huh? by waistline do you mean the width of his waist as opposed to the girth?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
huh? by waistline do you mean the width of his waist as opposed to the girth?

Ya exactly...there is a difference between waistline and the distended gut look. His gut is under control but his waistline (width) hasn't changed. He has a wider waist just like Cutler. He does look better than he has for awhile though, look what oscar did to Vic's gut. Maybe staying away from Oscar is all Kai needed :D
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
His waistline is still big...it hasn't changed. His gut has gotten smaller though or at least hes taking care of the distension better. He looks pretty good, hopefully he can pull it together for the Olympia this year.

Didnt seem to stop jay from winning the olympia. lol
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Kai really does look great here. Best Kai in a while. Maybe ditching Oscar was great move.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Didnt seem to stop jay from winning the olympia. lol

Indeed... see my other post in this thread. I'd much rather have a wider waistline than a huge distended gut. One thing Jay has never brought to the O stage is the prego gut look.
 
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
did I just watched the beggening of a male striping session???

couldn't go through with it sorry.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He looks very very good.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
OMG, Kai is beatting Phil this year (for the number 2 spot, of course).
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
OMG, Kai is beatting Phil this year (for the number 2 spot, of course).
Easily, if only he comes in the way he is supposed to. And without the "help" of Oscar that just might happen. :)
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Kai is going to be 3rd after Jay...

there I said it!
 
Top