• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kai Passes out at Golds

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Apparently Kai Greene passed out while doing cardio at the mecca...not good

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=1;t=10827;st=1450

see bottom of the page for question and answer from max

"Word is that Kai Green is way behind on his prep. Yesterday, he passed out doing cardio at Gold's Gym Venice and paramedics were called. Good job Charles sounds like you're doing a great job with your new guy."
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
Apparently Kai Greene passed out while doing cardio at the mecca...not good

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=1;t=10827;st=1450

see bottom of the page for question and answer from max

"Word is that Kai Green is way behind on his prep. Yesterday, he passed out doing cardio at Gold's Gym Venice and paramedics were called. Good job Charles sounds like you're doing a great job with your new guy."

dont blame charles for this, the only one to blame is kai himself.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Not my words bro lol....it was a qoute notice the " "
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Maybe he isn't way behind, he is just pushing hard to win!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Hope so...I think he will make a huge impact, that is if its nothing serious medically
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
Hope so...I think he will make a huge impact, that is if its nothing serious medically

the guy sounded like he was dying(not that I know exactly how that sounds) on tmd radio
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
you got a link lanois? kai was talking about it?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Overextending himself I see... damn. If he keeps screwing his prep Vic will massacre everybody else.
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
he sounds shocking compared to a couple of weeks ago:bitenails:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
sounds like hes about ready to pass out on the radio...drained?

Maybe this is why they haven't been blogging him
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, that doesn't sound good :(
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I Hope kai is going to be okay and still kick some arse at the ASC, I Highly doubt he was behind in prep
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I Hope kai is going to be okay and still kick some arse at the ASC, I Highly doubt he was behind in prep

well it makes sense if he was really....I mean if he was behind then he had to make some drastic moves to make sure he was gonna come in shape and thus the medical issues. Prob more cardio, less food and maybe more "fat burners" who knows
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
280
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
157
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
141
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Top