• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Karate Chop in Slow Motion

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Looks like it might hurt. How does the hand actually do that without breaking?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Man that looks bad.. But strong :)
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
looks like his hand turns into jello
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome stuff....my dad used to break 6 bricks in his taekwondo shows....i dont even shake his hand...grip is deadly!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
that was awesome.... hand looks crazy!
 

Similar threads

Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
2K
Pharmacom
P
Ironslave
Replies
8
Views
4K
Arcane1129
Arcane1129
Top