• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

keeping th BP down during cycle

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
guess i needed to keep doing cardio pretty intense everyday

is there more i can do to prevent these things?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'm not so big on this, but from what I know atlest some stuff lowers your bf aswell. I dont recall any names though.

Other then that a clean diet with cardio should keep your bf down.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
:49:

silly sweede

Gives 1

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I hope you are not doing a cycle but proper diet (no added salts, fruits, veggies, etc) and hawthorne berry extract are best.

faiz

faiz

what compounds are you using?

but a clean diet and cardio is all you need.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I hope you are not doing a cycle but proper diet (no added salts, fruits, veggies, etc) and hawthorne berry extract are best.

Bingo. Just what I was going to say. Watch teh sodium and take plenty of hawthorne berry. COQ 10 for overall heart health and celery seed extract should help too!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also i was talking to a pharmasist and he didn´t have hawtorne berrys exstract so he told me to use green tea,vitamin c, any thing that flushes the water out of the system. any truth to this?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't smoke cigarettes or use any tobacco product.
Lose weight if you're overweight (BMI >/ 25)
Moderate intensity exercise 30 to 60 minutes, 4 to 7 days per week
Limit how much sodium you eat.
Limit how much alcohol you drink.
Eat foods containing enough potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Avoid fat and cholesterol.
Try relaxation techniques

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is your BP high or are you just taking precautions?

it´s not high at the moment, i´m just taking precautions, cuz now it can happen and i want to limit it as much as possible

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it´s not high at the moment, i´m just taking precautions, cuz now it can happen and i want to limit it as much as possible

whats with everyone these days and sustanon? do you realize that sustanon has 4 different esters of testosterone, in order to keep your hormone level consistent you would need to inject sustanon every day or every other.. please for God's sake, get some enanthate or cypionate next time, doing sustanon will not help keep your BP low as well.. your hormone levels will spike up and down too much on this compound.. i hate sustanon.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats with everyone these days and sustanon? do you realize that sustanon has 4 different esters of testosterone, in order to keep your hormone level consistent you would need to inject sustanon every day or every other.. please for God's sake, get some enanthate or cypionate next time, doing sustanon will not help keep your BP low as well.. your hormone levels will spike up and down too much on this compound.. i hate sustanon.

I feel the exact same. I don't know why people push it so much? It can't be cheaper to make. Is it the "cool" thing to have 4 esters? Test E or cyp is just fine, specially if your a beginner.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont even know why labs even produce sustanon anymore.. i only know one guy in my whole city who actually still uses sustanon, but i think he pokes daily.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You dont need to go to a pharmacy for hawthorne berry extract max. Most grocery stores should carry a decent form of it.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, Vit C and Green Tea do flush the system. Along with cranberry juice and many other things..

How far down do you plan to go down on your BF? Afterwards do you plan to bulk?

faiz

faiz

i really dont hope your cycling..