• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kevin English Updates

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Kevin English Guest Posing at the 2011 Garden States!


 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Kevin is a phenomenon! ..Always Incredible lines!!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Trains back 5 wks Out 2011 Olympia!!

Kevin_English_Back-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
NPC Long Island Guest Pose 2013
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Holy Shit im impressed. I didnt expect that. I thought he was over the hill with his last appearance and lay off. Wow.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He will lose most of it when he comes down to 212.... I dont think he will be able to make the weight... probably die trying!!! I know its a crappiest thing to say but theres no way in hell he can come back to 212
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
hmm he use to be heavier even when he had to make the 202?
 
Top