• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

kevin levrone 1997

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
I think this is kevin's best shape ever :xyxthumbs: what you guys think ?

 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
IMO this is when Kevin Lovrone looked the best.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Agreed, awesome conditioning.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
That has been reposted a thousend times but I never get bored watching it...

Levrone without skin. Amazing.
 
Prote

Prote

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
32
Points
6
That was awesome! Thanks for the vid!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Yeh that was definatley his best year! His condition was sick! Just all muslce with a light coating of skin.
 

Similar threads

Lionheart
Replies
13
Views
7K
Lionheart
Lionheart
brendan
Replies
8
Views
5K
brendan
brendan
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top