• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone Cannot Sleep worried about Mr. Olympia

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is true. Kevin Levrone is up all night worried about Phil Heath kicking his ass all over the stage. It is a win for Kevin just to show up. Kai Greene should take a ;lesson from Kevin Levrone and show up.

Here is Kevin up all night again.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you so much for posting! :)

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my opinion kevin is a winner he will be on stage and he will be a star! All bb fans will be wait for him. Kevin does more for olympia competition and for bodybuilding industry!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Love Kevin! Pretty amazing he has the balls to compete at Mr. Olympia at age 52! I really do not care what his score ends up being. Personally I would like to see Dexter win.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Love Kevin! Pretty amazing he has the balls to compete at Mr. Olympia at age 52! I really do not care what his score ends up being. Personally I would like to see Dexter win.
Dexter was in great shape in his last guest posing. I hope to see him on second place

Fortachon

Fortachon

I defintiely would be really worried about it as well, that's such a hard thing to realize. He also needs to get his mind ready for it so yes, it's understandable.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know. I have mixed feelings. First of all, I wouldn't do it if I were him. He's just pushing his body to the limits with everything that is required to prepare for such a contest. I mean...all the other guys have been working their asses of and trained heavily and spent thousands of dollars on gear trying to do something and here we have Kevin, who up until few months ago wasn't even training hard; and now he's worried he will be destroyed on stage? Come on...

By the way, how is he even allowed to compete? Doesn't he have to qualify first?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ He received a special invitation for this Mr O from the IFBB.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think it's fair, considering that he'd never won a Sandow trophy. What's next? A pro card for Palumbo given as a sign of simpathy?