• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KO artist Ryan Garcia vs Avery Sparrow

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glamour boy Ryan Garcia will stake his undefeated record against Avery Sparrow on September 14 as the undercard to the Mungia-Allotey title fight in Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. Garcia has 15 KOs in 18 wins while Sparrow has a fight record of 10-1 with only 3 KOs. It is expected for Garcia to earn another KO win.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ryan Garcia is a good fighter and I think Avery Sparrow is the perfect opponent. I recently heard that Garcia was asking to fight on his own cards but I think he's just being greedy. He is not yet ready for bigger fights imo.

M

Maestro

Some would say say Garcia is being ambitious which is not a bad thing if I do say so myself. I mean if he feels he is ready then why cage him. They should open that cage and let the little birdie fly.

O

Olaf

You know what they say, be careful what you wish for! Although, in Ryan's defence, he has been consistent.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that Ryan Garcia is not ready for a championship bout yet, not now. He is always a crowd favorite and that may have gone to his head. Maybe 1 or 2 more fights after this will do him good. As they say, slowly but surely is the best. However, I think that statement is just a hype to get more attention.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is a shocking news that Avery Sparrow couldn’t fight Ryan Garcia because he was arrested by the cops for an outstanding warrant. The nature of the case is still unknown but it is already definite that Ryan Garcia will have no opponent unless there is sudden change for Filipino Duno Romero to fight Garcia instead of Ivan Delgado.