• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kris Dim pics from just before his heart attack

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, not what I know off

he got a "heart attack" i dont know the exact english name of that illness or whatever, but i got 1 case in my family and i can asure you braaq you will never ever see any pics of him in the gym again

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
he got a "heart attack" i dont know the exact english name of that illness or whatever, but i got 1 case in my family and i can asure you braaq you will never ever see any pics of him in the gym again

Kris said in the same thread I found the pics that he has got his size back, and feels well. I dont remember if he said that he trains but I assume he does

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wait wait a minute, i did a mistake, he got a BRAIN ATTACK, half his body got paralized, the muscles are still alive, but the area in the brain which control them is half dead and cant coordinate well

R

Ruhlforever

Horrible and incorrect use of Synthol in his triceps

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You didn't notice guys that his back isn't thick at all???
I noticed that, too. Looks thick in the rear lat spread, but on the back double bi, it really isn't thick at all.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wait wait a minute, i did a mistake, he got a BRAIN ATTACK, half his body got paralized, the muscles are still alive, but the area in the brain which control them is half dead and cant coordinate well

Yes, Chris had a stroke not a heart attack.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He had a pleasing build, triceps were perhaps a bit suspect, but still a pleasing build and from what I hear, a nice guy. I hope he is happy and healthy.

V

VonBangbow

Thick surely, but if i saw those pics before or unknowing of his heart disease then "heart attack" would be the first thing on my mind. So i'm not surprised.

Not only does he look really unhealthy, he looks really sad and unhappy. Anyone agree?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Shadow

Shadow

It's not synthol ya wankers - sheesh :disgust: