• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Larry Wheels Faces Power Slap Champion and is slapped down!

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Larry Wheels, a renowned fitness influencer and powerlifter, has once again pushed his boundaries by stepping into the world of competitive slap fighting. In a recent YouTube video, Wheels faced off against the Power Slap super heavyweight champion, Layne Viernes. This article delves into the event, Wheels' experience, and the implications of his venture into slap fighting.

The Rise of Larry Wheels

Larry Wheels is a name synonymous with strength and versatility. Known for his achievements in powerlifting, bodybuilding, and arm wrestling, Wheels continually seeks new challenges. His latest endeavor, competitive slap fighting, highlights his relentless pursuit of excellence across various disciplines.

Background of Power Slap Fighting​

Power Slap, a sport gaining rapid popularity, involves two competitors exchanging open-handed strikes. Judging criteria include the damage inflicted by the slap and the opponent's reaction. Created by UFC CEO Dana White, Power Slap has attracted numerous MMA fighters, including Paige VanZant, who transitioned from the octagon to the slap table.

The Encounter: Larry Wheels vs. Layne Viernes​

In the video, Larry Wheels prepared for the slap fight with Layne Viernes through a series of warm-up exercises and practice slaps. Viernes, weighing around 400 pounds and holding the title of super heavyweight champion, was set to deliver a formidable challenge.

The Knockout Moment​

Wheels anticipated the knockout, acknowledging the immense power of his opponent. His prediction came true when Viernes' slap knocked him out, despite Wheels' efforts to brace himself.

"I think it’s 100 percent I’m going to get knocked out. This guy is like 400 pounds and he’s the champion of the super heavyweights." - Larry Wheels
After the slap, Viernes praised Wheels for his resilience, and Wheels humorously remarked on retaining his teeth despite the impact.

"Super heavyweight champion just slapped the shit out of me. How I’m still awake is beyond me. I’m going to have a headache after this." - Larry Wheels

The Aftermath: Larry Wheels' Reflections​

While the slap fight was a significant event, it wasn't without its consequences. Wheels reflected on his recent steroid relapse and the challenges in his personal and professional life. He admitted that returning to steroids was a mistake influenced by pressures to boost his brand.

"Last year, I made a video saying I stopped steroids. And I have as of three months ago, relapsed and gone back on a full steroid cycle." - Larry Wheels
Despite these challenges, Wheels' strength remains unparalleled. He recently achieved a personal record by bench pressing 405 pounds for 32 reps and a seated dumbbell shoulder press of 400 pounds.

The Future: Slap Fighting and Beyond​

Larry Wheels' foray into slap fighting might be a temporary detour or a new frontier. His fans eagerly await his next move, whether it involves further exploration of slap fighting or a return to his other athletic pursuits.

Larry Wheels' encounter with Layne Viernes in Power Slap showcases his unwavering commitment to pushing boundaries and exploring new athletic challenges. Despite the knockout, Wheels' resilience and strength remain a testament to his enduring legacy in the fitness world. Whether he continues in slap fighting or redirects his focus, his journey will undoubtedly inspire and captivate his audience.