• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

LEAST favorite body part?

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
i used to hate legs but i really like training everything!

i kinda hate chest because i need to focus hard on technique and have a few left-right balance issues, but my overwhelming desire to improve all my bodyparts leaves me eager to train everything with max effort!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Calves..because I'm the only fuckin' white guy I know without calves lol
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
Lats & Calves - Both body parts need much more improvement
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
I think that arms are my favourite part.
I hate calves: But they are important part of body!
 
Top