• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Least favorite bodypart to train?

Least favorite bodypart to train?

• Legs

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Traps

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Shoulders

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Abs

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Biceps

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Triceps

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Back

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
*whispers* Sorry to disappoint you, but my vagina is actually a mangina.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
if I fail, do I still have the chance to hook up sexy swedish girls?

not unless you shave, otherwise you look twelve.

show pics of you shaven?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if I fail, do I still have the chance to hook up sexy swedish girls?

Sorry, but you had the chance to hook up with sexy swedish girls previously? I find that hard to believe.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I voted for abs coz i dont train them at the gym. I train them around once a week in the fit camp i work in.

I would have voted for calves coz i dont train them for shit. Im always too tired to train calves. I trained them for the first time in forever last week and i will start training them more often, its just so boring and im so tired after my main bodypart lol.

I used to hate legs coz i would train with extremely high intensity and there were times where i felt like whimpering coz it hurt so bad and my muscle would be so pumped and burning. I train with heavier weight and way less reps per set now and i find it to be pretty fun and waaaaay easier then before while improving my legs much faster. I had a really good squat day today, i went heavy (for me) and very deep! The method of training i use now is easier, i train less often, my pumps are not as good.... but im getting stronger and bigger much faster, im happy :) .... Also, im taking in around HALF the protein i used to and i barely sleep for shit. i cant wait to see how much i improve once i get some more protein in my diet!

Last edited:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I don't even train calves any more...

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the bodypart I hate most to train is legs. I have a love/hate relationship with squats.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate to train legs when i`m inflexible, i usually go ATG for squats but when i`m inflexible my back will roll horribly and i hate it, but when i`m flexible and can ATG squat or leg press properly (IE keeping proper back posture from beginning of movement to end) i absolutely LOVE it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff