• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Least favorite bodypart to train?

Least favorite bodypart to train?

  • Legs

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Traps

    Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Shoulders

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Abs

    Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Biceps

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Triceps

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Back

    Votes: 2 5.4%

  • Total voters
    37
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
*whispers* Sorry to disappoint you, but my vagina is actually a mangina.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
if I fail, do I still have the chance to hook up sexy swedish girls?

not unless you shave, otherwise you look twelve.

show pics of you shaven?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
if I fail, do I still have the chance to hook up sexy swedish girls?

Sorry, but you had the chance to hook up with sexy swedish girls previously? I find that hard to believe.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I voted for abs coz i dont train them at the gym. I train them around once a week in the fit camp i work in.

I would have voted for calves coz i dont train them for shit. Im always too tired to train calves. I trained them for the first time in forever last week and i will start training them more often, its just so boring and im so tired after my main bodypart lol.

I used to hate legs coz i would train with extremely high intensity and there were times where i felt like whimpering coz it hurt so bad and my muscle would be so pumped and burning. I train with heavier weight and way less reps per set now and i find it to be pretty fun and waaaaay easier then before while improving my legs much faster. I had a really good squat day today, i went heavy (for me) and very deep! The method of training i use now is easier, i train less often, my pumps are not as good.... but im getting stronger and bigger much faster, im happy :) .... Also, im taking in around HALF the protein i used to and i barely sleep for shit. i cant wait to see how much i improve once i get some more protein in my diet!
 
Last edited:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I don't even train calves any more...
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I think the bodypart I hate most to train is legs. I have a love/hate relationship with squats.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i hate to train legs when i`m inflexible, i usually go ATG for squats but when i`m inflexible my back will roll horribly and i hate it, but when i`m flexible and can ATG squat or leg press properly (IE keeping proper back posture from beginning of movement to end) i absolutely LOVE it
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top