• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lee Haney vs Dorian Yates

Who's better in your opinion?


  • Total voters
    14
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Alright musclemecca folks, I decided to put these pictures together to get your opinion on who do you think it was better, who inspired you the most between these two O winners and why? Could be anything about them. From mentality, training to discipline and physique..etc.

Discuss.


Pics used are from the 1991 Mr Olympia competition.


dorian_yates_197_vs_lee_3-1.jpg
dorian_yates03-1.jpg
indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid39390-1.jpg
indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid39367-1.jpg
6-1.jpg
dorian_yates_195_vs_lee-1.jpg
leehaney199128929-1.jpg
32382415631-1.jpg
indexphpactiondlattachtopic272187-1.0;attach=311235;image

indexphpactiondlattachtopic331862-1.0;attach=372831;image
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
I prefer Haney's physique. I think if Haney did the 1992 Mr. Olympia he would of won.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
So Lee Haney is in the lead! Any Dorian fans in here? I remember Big Guns Lance was one back in the day. :D

Also pakiman might vote for Dorian. Anyone else?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Lee was better in that contest. 1992 onwards, no chance for him to match Dorian. No contest. Dorian is better, period. In fact, Dorian is the only bodybuilder you can even think of being close to the best ever, Ronald Dean Coleman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Dorian is my all time fav BBer.. but Lee Haney beat him fair & square... also I believe had Lee competed the following year he would've won but not from there on... Dorian from 93 would've beaten Haney of 1991!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Lee Haney in this case was better than dorian.



I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold

Similar threads

PumpChaser
Replies
0
Views
64
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
149
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
335
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
3
Views
272
underbody
underbody
Top