• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lee Preist at 21

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Just awesome for only 21 y/o
 
Lisu

Lisu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
94
Points
6
Great posing, great body.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
^ just awesome for any age..
 
M

mike44

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
38
Points
6
lee is the shit !!!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
better seperation and no crazy tatoos back then!! still one of the ebst small guys though!!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya he looks awesome there...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I can't even think of a way to improve that physique..amazing:food-snacking:
 
G

georgarelis

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
85
Points
6
awsome man! and he was at only 21!
 
G

georgarelis

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
85
Points
6
he was very ripped even for his last years as a pro
 
cjsweetsmoke

cjsweetsmoke

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
43
Points
6
We make a big deal out of Phil Heath, but Lee at 21 , had unmatched muscle maturity for his age. Amazing. He placed sixth at the O at 25 years old.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Wow, he looked amazing... even better and more proportioned than now. I would be pissed if I was his age and competing against him
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Some of the best genetics for everything in the sport.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
This is one of the videos that continues to inspire me, priest at 21 was simply amazing
 
M

mkerenouf

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
16
Points
1
that is insane he is competing at that weight at that height at that age
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
14
Views
12K
warpig
warpig
Adam23
Replies
8
Views
11K
justrelaxin
justrelaxin
Z
Replies
19
Views
6K
nigster
nigster
Top