• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

LEE PRIEST GETS MARRIED

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
DAVE PALUMBO
I just got confirmation from LEE that he did indeed get married again! Evidently, he's known the girl for at least 2 years; however, he just recently got serious with her.




 
P

PiC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
320
Points
18
its his second marriage right?? his a lil monster isnt he? congrats
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
why all bodybuilders have so beautiful gf?
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
why all bodybuilders have so beautiful gf?

i dont know why but she is hot. i cant believe he got married again. in the last issue of MD it said that he wasnt seeing anybody. well i thought thats what it said.
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
Congrats to him his wife is Hot biggrinsanta
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Who is she?

I would never have let Cathy go!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Congrats to his on getting married and all the best for the future for them :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome, glad hes happy.
she is hot !
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Congrats to lee !!!
thanks for the info demostenes :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
damn she is pretty hot..Lee is a freak
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
congrats to him.thanx 4 the info demo.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Congrats to him although I just cant get used to his tattoo
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He's huge! And she's HOTTTTTTTTT!
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
1
Views
1K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
853
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
69
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top