dilatedmuscle
Mecca Super-*****
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2007
- Messages
- 6,008
- Points
- 48
Pakiman is an infidel
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Now we're talking; this is how you start a fight!
Thank You for going aginst your nature and not writing a 500 word essay, for once!
Yes I know how you struggle with words with more than one syllable or paragraphs with more than one sentence in them. Don't worry I'm even typing this slowly to help you understand it.
Paki should kill himself.
Yes I know how you struggle with words with more than one syllable or paragraphs with more than one sentence in them. Don't worry I'm even typing this slowly to help you understand it.
lulzQQQQQQ
Paki should kill himself.
It took you 10000 long & lame posts to reach this conclusion.... and I'm the slow one? WOW!
Hint: 8,995 is a smaller and different number to 10,000.tim290280
Posts 8,955
The fact that you guys actually think by 10000 I meant 1+9999 goes to show how trivial & childish brains you have... if I were referring to actual number of Tim's posts then even 8,956 wouldnt have been right because 8,956 weren't posted in reply to my posts... I wasnt even a member at Mecca since when he posting these loooong posts, killing time between Centrelink visits!10000 was just an arbitrary large number to point out Tim's "quickness" in realizing I was "slow"!
Stupid thread is stupid.
Tim isn't an Aboriginal, he doesn't need centrelink.

in before Line bans Paki.
How dare you? There's a lot of insight in here.

as of this post paki has posted 1,164 dumb things lolololol

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.