• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lets start a fight!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Pakiman is an infidel
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38

Attachments

  • achmed.gif
    achmed.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Now we're talking; this is how you start a fight!
Thank You for going aginst your nature and not writing a 500 word essay, for once!

Yes I know how you struggle with words with more than one syllable or paragraphs with more than one sentence in them. Don't worry I'm even typing this slowly to help you understand it.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Yes I know how you struggle with words with more than one syllable or paragraphs with more than one sentence in them. Don't worry I'm even typing this slowly to help you understand it.

lulzQQQQQQ
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Yes I know how you struggle with words with more than one syllable or paragraphs with more than one sentence in them. Don't worry I'm even typing this slowly to help you understand it.

It took you 10000 long & lame posts to reach this conclusion.... and I'm the slow one? WOW!

lulzQQQQQQ

Aaawww you found that funneee... cho chweat, dont forget virtual BJs for uncle tim now, ok cheawtee?

Paki should kill himself.

Now now dont confuse me with your Dad, Son!
 
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
in before Line bans Paki.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
er....

Summary:
paki's avi is shopped
There's a lack of sister's pics
10,000>8,995

this thread is great.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
The fact that you guys actually think by 10000 I meant 1+9999 goes to show how trivial & childish brains you have... if I were referring to actual number of Tim's posts then even 8,956 wouldnt have been right because 8,956 weren't posted in reply to my posts... I wasnt even a member at Mecca since when he posting these loooong posts, killing time between Centrelink visits!10000 was just an arbitrary large number to point out Tim's "quickness" in realizing I was "slow"!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Tim isn't an Aboriginal, he doesn't need centrelink.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
The fact that you guys actually think by 10000 I meant 1+9999 goes to show how trivial & childish brains you have... if I were referring to actual number of Tim's posts then even 8,956 wouldnt have been right because 8,956 weren't posted in reply to my posts... I wasnt even a member at Mecca since when he posting these loooong posts, killing time between Centrelink visits!10000 was just an arbitrary large number to point out Tim's "quickness" in realizing I was "slow"!

LOL if you think timbo slice took you seriously.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Stupid thread is stupid.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
as of this post paki has posted 1,164 dumb things lolololol
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Last edited:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Pickle's posts are infinitely less dumb than anything you have ever posted anywhere.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^^ Thank you for your infinitely interesting contribution... feel free to drop in with your virtual BJ skits for anyone posting against me, any time!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ hey look, skippy posted something that isnt so serious and alpha male-ish! we got some good out of this thread.


on a serious note, why isnt this thread locked? lol i think by the terms of service paki can get banned for making this thread if the mods felt extra uptight.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
23
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
88
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
2K
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
959
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top