• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice work Line. Are you still cutting?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Today I had a short day of work and headed to my school's gym right afterwards for a chest and shoulder session; yes, not my usual split but I missed shoulders a few days ago and wanted to make up for it in a big way! I actually got to use all free-weights for the first time in awhile but my numbers were a little down it seems; probably from working earlier and lack of sleep the past two nights. Still, the important thing is I came out of the gym pumped and hard as hell knowing I thoroughly thrashed my muscles, finishing my entire workout in about 50 minutes. Here we go guys...

Date: 7.17.06

Time of Workout:
1:25 pm

Weight: 193 pounds

Chest
Incline BB Press
Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 205 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 215 pounds x 7 reps

DB Flat Press
Set #1 - 60 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 80 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 90 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 100 pounds x 7 reps

Flat DB Flyes
Set #1 - 50 pounds x 8 reps
Set #2 - 60 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 60 pounds x 8 reps

Delts
Smith Machine Seated Military Press
Set #2 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 205 pounds x 7 reps
...far from my best but not bad considering it was my third pressing movement of the day

DB Lateral Raises
Set #1 - 25 pounds x 10 reps
Set #2 - 35 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 35 pounds x 8 reps

Rear Delts
Set #1 - 35 pounds x 15 reps
Set #2 - 45 pounds x 10 reps
Set #3 - 45 pounds x 12 reps

Felt good, got a good stretch after finishing off each body part and headed out. Tomorrow is another day...possibly leg day...Thanks for reading, my Iron Brothers.

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh man this is your log i never realized this was your log :hsughr: :hsughr: man you can bet your tight ripped ass im gonna start posting here :2:

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice bro, i think i need to start a log now. uve inspired me

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Diesel said:
nice work Line. Are you still cutting?
Thanks buddy. Right now because of my job (moving company - carrying furniture) my meals are impossible to get straight (eating every three hours is not an option) and I'm getting a ton of cardiovascular type exercise from running boxes and furniture all day. Because of this I'm trying to tighten up a little bit more while keeping my weight the same because I don't want the physical stress of the job combined with dieting to make me shrivel down to nothing. So yes, I'm still cutting but slowly and carefully.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great job, line! nice session, pretty damn good numbers, bet u got a great pump!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good work line...some good lifts in there bro esp on the shldr presses keep it up man

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
BRM - Awesome man, I'd glad to have you posting in here and I'm looking forward to more comments...hopefully we won't have anymore comments about my tight, ripped ass. :spy:

FlexC - Dude, it's an honor to have inspired you even if it was in the slightest bit. I'd definately be a regular poster if you started a log! :2:

MM - Thanks bro, I was hoping to get better numbers but like I said, the important thing is I was feeling great after my workout. Great pump indeed, in fact another guy in the gym asked if I was something like bodybuilder :hello:

TO - Thanks man, just wait for those numbers to sky-rocket once I get into a real gym permanently! :weightlifter:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woah Line! Awesome work on those delts. That Military Press is huge! Superb session.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome line getting asked that or getting asked for advice at the gym can only mean u are doing something right!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job LIne, specially high weights on military and incline.

Another motivation for me. :D

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good work Lin, keep it up and some day you will have a body as sexy as mine. :2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line! Thats kick a*s bro! I love seeing a hard day of work, then someone being dedicated enough to go to the gym, and get a hardcore session bro!
U got my respect man, and my hats off to u, thats an insperation to me big guy!
AND

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your delts had to be screaming after that man. That incline is big too man, that weight is looking great. Putting up that big of a military press after hitting chest so hard is impressive too man. You definetely know how to hit it hard man, smart training as always from you. Great session bro.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Evo - Thanks man, but I promise that military press will be above 225 by the end July. Promise!

MM - Yeah I was a little weirded out at first but the guy was really cool and just curious because he's never really met someone who bodybuilds at all. He's just a chest/arm kinda guy so I think seeing someone train hard and heavy sparked his curiousity a bit.

mvsf1 - Being a motivation, especially to one of my favorite guys (a sensible Team Cutler member...no way!?) on here is an awesome feeling. It means a lot buddy.

Rob - You're sickly with the flu and STD's...I'm wayyyy sexier right now ;)

BB - Thanks for checking out the log again and for the kind words. Gotta keep it intense you know? Can't let you guys down :2:

Tweak - Thanks man, it's weird being on real equipment (ie. the stuff outside my basement LOL) but I think once I settle in we'll be seeing much bigger numbers on military regardless of what I train first.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Tweak - Thanks man, it's weird being on real equipment (ie. the stuff outside my basement LOL) but I think once I settle in we'll be seeing much bigger numbers on military regardless of what I train first.

we better see some bigger ones, let the mass be released muahahah!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yo gang!

After an exam today (crushed it!) I had about 45 minutes before to hit up legs before I had to leave for a doctor's appointment (nothing serious, needed a quick talk and perscription refill). Somethings went better than others, but considering this was my first time training legs in a real gym since the end of April I'm happy with how things went...just gotta improve next time.

Date: 7.18.06

Time of Workout: 12:45 pm

Meals Before Workout:

Legs

Smith Machine Front Squats (Close Stance)
Set #2 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 275 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 315 pounds x 4 reps
...here's what pisses me off. My gym does not have a squat rack and I usually hate doing Front Squats on the Smith Machine because it's very easy for the machine to catch if you lean forward even slightly. Well I did on my fourth rep and barely got it up when in reality I had the strength for at least 2 more. I let out a big "FUCKING SMITH MACHINE!" and some old guy glared at me...oh well

Leg Press
Set #1 - 410 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 590 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 770 pounds x 7 reps
...this will be increasing very soon. While bulking last year I was putting up close to a grand for reps and I expect nothing less of myself these coming months.

Superset: Leg Extensions & One-legged Leg Press
Set #1 - 140 pounds x 15 reps & 230 pounds x 10 reps each
Set #2 - 180 pounds x 10 reps & 320 pounds x 6 reps
...I'm dead serious when I say that I reached failure at 6 reps and could not stand up at first, let alone perform another rep.

Seated Leg Curls
Set #1 - 120 pounds x 15 reps
Set #2 - 150 pounds x 10 reps
Set #3 - 150 pounds x 10 reps
Set #4 - 160 pounds x 8...[drop]...100 pounds x 12 reps

That's it everyone. Thanks for reading and I'll be getting those leg numbers up soon. I'm going on vacation to the Bahammas Friday-Monday and hopefully I'll be able to hit up the gym there and then update my log when I get back :hsughr:

Until then, hit 'em up! :weightlifter:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit you did all that in 45 minutes?!?! thats nutts man. Front Squat is huge, a shame about gay ass smith machine though. Leg Press is huge too man, shit aint no baby weight, no baby weight at all in your entire session man. Hitting it real hard as always, them supersets sound so damn intense, thats the way to hit it man. You smashed that session bro!

Light weight

Light weight

Great thread bro... I love it...

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

killer session of legs man .. i agree with u man .. i don't like squat on Smith Machine .. but ur numbers are great Line .. that's 700 pounds in leg press is massive :) .. keep it up the hardwork .. and sorry for not catching ur log man .. as u know i'm pretty bust these days .. but i'll make sure to check it out once i have chance :)

and yeah .. when will u go to ur vacaition man ??

Urs Q80