TJ
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,235
- Points
- 38
nice work Line. Are you still cutting?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
man you can bet your tight ripped ass im gonna start posting here 
Thanks buddy. Right now because of my job (moving company - carrying furniture) my meals are impossible to get straight (eating every three hours is not an option) and I'm getting a ton of cardiovascular type exercise from running boxes and furniture all day. Because of this I'm trying to tighten up a little bit more while keeping my weight the same because I don't want the physical stress of the job combined with dieting to make me shrivel down to nothing. So yes, I'm still cutting but slowly and carefully.Diesel said:nice work Line. Are you still cutting?






Line said:Tweak - Thanks man, it's weird being on real equipment (ie. the stuff outside my basement LOL) but I think once I settle in we'll be seeing much bigger numbers on military regardless of what I train first.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.