• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice.Ill check for updates now and then.Train hard:xyxthumbs:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear you are back at it! Do you only have 2 days to go to the gym or do you just prefer to train like that?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Glex - I know. :gaygay:

Lionheart - Check back in a few weeks and I guarantee you'll be impressed. ;)

PrizeFighter - Thanks for stopping by, bro. I'll be sticking to the basics so my progress should come pretty rapidly based on my history.

Hypo - Glad you stopped in. You know I'll be killing the weights very soon. :weightlifter:

Mexi - I actually usually train like that. Most of my training is based around heavy compound movements which generate, among other things, a greater hormonal response and frequency is generally regarded as being better than volume. Good question though and thanks for checking out my log.

UPDATE: Glex and I should be training Chest, Shoulders, and Tris again later today so be sure to check back. :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
A message to Tunen: I don't knock on doors, I knock doors down, motherfucker.

Well if you've ever followed my log before you're probably already aware that my sleep schedule is usually fucked, which is why I missed our, by which I mean Glex and I, training session yesterday. However, today's a different day and we hit the gym again. I still won't be going through and posting a complete session as it's still somewhat futile at this point in my training. Once again we trained chest/shoulders/tris and I can happily report that my strength improved on every exercise. I was capable of pounding out two more reps on DB Incline Bench with 90 pounds and I added 20 pounds to my Seated Military Press. It should also be mentioned that my shrugs improved and Glex and I had a bit of a showdown on Hammer Strength Dips; he barely bested me and his days are numbered.

I plan on being able to present big things to both The Mecca and the ladies in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned.

That's all for now. Until next time: hit 'em up! :weightlifter:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I just got back from another gym session with Glex and I'm happy to report things went fairly well. My strength is already making a comeback and he and I decided to forego legs today as we're both still hurting from our last quads/hams exposé. We started with pull ups and, as usual, we both performed them from a dead-hang. After three sets we made our way over to the Hammer Strength High Pull Machine and performed two sets; I am currently at 75% of my all-time best on that particular exercise. For biceps I stuck to the basics with two working sets on BB Curls and a drop set of DB Hammer Curls (45x6, 30x6, 20x10). Finally, we finished the session with a few sets of ab work as it's something I've been neglecting for awhile now.

Definitive numbers will be coming soon. Until next time: hit 'em up! :weightlifter:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep it up Line. Good to see the "sexiness" back in the gym. :linedrunk:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to see ya back in there bro...can't wait to see those numbers rise again:ughnoes:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Pimpin - I'm bringing it back. :gaygay:

PrizeFighter - Thanks, bro. Sadly the numbers didn't rise today but I had a feeling squats would be a bit slower to come back.

Mexi - :tiphat:

Today Glex and I trained legs as they were less sore than yesterday. While my squat didn't improve from 315x6 my depth was good and overall I felt more sturdy throughout the my working set. I'll also argue that part of the problem is that I'm currently about 10-15 pounds lighter than I was at the time of my best squat and am not using knee wraps or a belt...yet. Afterwards we pounded out a set of single-legged leg press and followed it up by doing lying hamstring curls that were so intense that I plan on walking like Tiffany Holiday tomorrow. Of course, we finished things off with calves and were out of the gym in less than 35 minutes.

Until next time: hit 'em up! :weightlifter:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice short high intensity workout!

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotta love the next couple days after Leg Day. It hurts and feels good at the same time...at least to me it does.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know what u mean!awesome feeling.....knowing u worked a muscle to its fullest!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Thanks for the kind words, you guys. I promise I'll get my ass into your logs as soon as I have the chance. Here's a quick run down of today's session.

The idea was to get in and out of the gym in 35 minutes or less and we accomplished just that even though we fully trained chest, shoulders, and triceps.

Starting out for the third consecutive session on Incline DB Press, I once again upped the weight and reps on my working set to the 100's for 6 full reps and one assisted one. After that I did a warmup set of Seated DB Shoulder Press and was able to squeak out the 80's for what I believe was 6 reps. Two quick sets, one of Lateral
Raises with 30 pound dumbbells, and the other of DB Shrugs with the 120's rounded out shoulders nicely.

Finally we trained tris. Because I have had problems with my elbows I did two very light warmup sets before doing two sets of Body Weight Dips with an additional plate hanging from me.

That's all for now. Until next time: hit 'em up! :weightlifter:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to see your hitting it consistantly again bro :xyxthumbs:
Looking forward to when you start posting the big numbers. I have the same thing with my elbows, I have to warm up a lot now.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A message to Tunen: I don't knock on doors, I knock doors down, motherfucker.

:49:
Flex wheeler in the house!

Glad yr gettin bak into bro, i was thinking what a waiste of gentic potential it was for u to not be doing SOMETHING n the gym.Its a blessing man, dont be lazy w it embrace it and get huge! Good luck w everything man stay focused so u can be in "IN YO FAAAZZZZZE" shape in a couple a months :xyxthumbs:

God Bless
Ben

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your back a few weeks and your already pressing the hundreds. Glex must be pissed :49:

I think you can shrug more then that though :spy:

"There's nothing worse then going in the back to get some condiments and end up staring at a huge, steaming pile of cock."

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What weight ar you currently at Line?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you back in the gym and as expected the weight you lift is shooting up in no time. Back to the huge ness soon enough I expect.