• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
WOOOW Line! Thats an insane amount of reps man, i KNOW your sore! Great wrok bud! I always say this bc its true, i love seeing upright rows in a shouldaz workout bro!
Kep it up!
AND
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Line, your shoulder routine was just brutal. The volume was insane as well, you're a strong dude. Keep it up bro, look foward to seeing those 100's on DB shoulder press!
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
back and shoulders on the same day...and yet you manage to still bring out the heavy ass weights, great lookin workout bro
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
i know what busy life is all about brother .. may god help u .. can't wait to see ur log back again man with serious weights :)
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
mvsf1 said:
Great work Line, good weights in there. Shame you don't know how much you pull in pulldowns. It would be interesting for me :D

I wonder why you do 5 sets on first to exercices and then 2-3 in some of the rest.

Keep up this EXCELLENT work, Line!
Fair question, I was trying to emphasize width and really there isn't much versatility equipment-wise at my gym so I wanted to really focus on wide grip pulling movements first and foremost to pump some blood into those lats. It wasn't my super-heavy day due to all the work I've been doing lately so I figured I'd step up volume on some exercises because I haven't in awhile.

jornT said:
On the right in the green...
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Ben, Q, CC, and Palmetto - Thank you all for posting. Every now and then I love to kick up the volume, despite how sick it may make me feel lol! Tomorrow I'm doing chest and arms after another long day of work today left me tired and sore. Hopefully tomorrow I can throw around some 100's on chest :2:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
:eek:

what...in the world....That girl in the middle looks so much like a girl I banged



girl in the green looks good man, YOUZ A PIMP!!! OH YEAAAA! IN MY FAZZZZZZ!!!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Line said:
Ben, Q, CC, and Palmetto - Thank you all for posting. Every now and then I love to kick up the volume, despite how sick it may make me feel lol! Tomorrow I'm doing chest and arms after another long day of work today left me tired and sore. Hopefully tomorrow I can throw around some 100's on chest :2:
LIGHT EASY WEIGHT LINE! U got em!:yarly:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
BigBen said:
LIGHT EASY WEIGHT LINE! U got em!:yarly:


taking Qs quotes, shame on you, SHAME!!


Line, even when your weak your still a strong mofo, make most here look like babies lifting weights when you go in at 50%, crazy strong mofo!
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
Line Oh said:
yeah he probably doesn't remeber all the guys he recruits....hell he probably doesn't have much to do w/ the entire process. all he knows is hey joe call this guy, sign this letter....guys like him and boby bowden are just figure heads anymore probably don't know most of the players names......
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
TrueOutlaw said:
yeah he probably doesn't remeber all the guys he recruits....hell he probably doesn't have much to do w/ the entire process. all he knows is hey joe call this guy, sign this letter....guys like him and boby bowden are just figure heads anymore probably don't know most of the players names......
It's funny because in interviews when they ask him about a player his standard response is "he's a good kid and a great athlete" pretty much regardless of who he's talking about :49:


PS: Training Chest soon today :weightlifter:
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
looking forward to that brother .. i hope that clip in my log will motivate u :) .. crush those weights line
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Just some quick photo updates...these were taken while I was on vacation after two days of eating poorly and not working out.

Enjoy.

recentpicspg4.jpg
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
looking great line .. Arms chest and shoulders are all look good :) .. awesome work brother
 
Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
994
Points
36
wow you look fantastic line great arms and delts and a good midsection too,nice tan.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
hey hey hey im latino and live in a freaking sunny country then why does your tan looks better than mine??? :tear:

looking good Line, nice chest and arms.
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Excellent pics mate. Now I can see that all your fortitude and perseverence has paid off big time. You have an outstanding physique Line and I can only see, with your knowledge and dedication, major improvements to an already impressive display of building.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
looking fantastic dude, delts are amazing, arms..forearms are massive! chest is great as wel...hell man you got the whole package. Keep hittin it hard and a contest for you will be no problem.

you never posted your chest session :tear:
 

Similar threads

Top