• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
the sad thing is I'm sure whatever strength he gains on you, youll immediately surpass him the 2nd week of being back into it :49:


sorry Emerson :e5dunno:

Joey FTW
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
I'm training sporadically right now because of work so yes, Glex will probably be slightly stronger than me when school starts again because with the amount of carrying and running I'm doing there's just no way to eat or train properly. The good news is I'm rolling in dough and swimming in women.


:hsughr:

Good to hear, and good to see some blue back in this thread:hsughr:

Reminds me of a wise phrase....

"In America, first you get the sugar.

Then you get the money.

Then you get the power.

Then you get the women."
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Good to hear, and good to see some blue back in this thread:hsughr:

Reminds me of a wise phrase....

"In America, first you get the sugar.

Then you get the money.

Then you get the power.

Then you get the women."
I always get the women. :hsughr:


If I have time between work and getting royally fucked up tomorrow I'll peak into some other logs.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Can I have some of your money.

I don't think I want your women after you've been near them...
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
:49:I love the new title:xyxthumbs:


Edit- crap, is it new? Either way, it's good to see the time's arrived. Time to smoke those deads, fellow 500:D
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Lets see some pics bro so that we can compare to after the "rebuild"
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
About time. Let's hope it's how it used to be in no time! I'm sure it will.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
No pics for now. The older members of the site remember how I used to look and I plan on bettering my best condition considerably...


...stay tuned.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Finally. Let me know when you want to hit up the gym at school.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
THE POWER OF FLANNEL RETURNS!

whens the first session?
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I was in the gym today.

:io:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
"What up everybody so glad you're here
It's Coolio with the flow back in your ear
This ain't a fantastic voyage
But I'm still on a mission to see if I can
Get your attention"



Okay, so I'm back. For those who don't know, I used to actually be somewhat of a gym rat, or at the very least an alcoholic who frequented the gym. Back in my hay day I was moderately strong and had a decent physique. I know, I know, these are quite alarming claims but rest assured they are accurate. So anyway, after a long layoff due to 1) moving furniture 50 hours a week during the summer, 2) subluxing my right shoulder at the end of August, and 3) depression, I'm finally back to hitting the gym consistently...read on.

I'm training with Glex again we're currently back on our split of Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, Tris and Day 2: Legs, Back, Bis. Obviously, my strength is not what it used to be but I plan on sticking with the basics until I'm back to my former glory. For example, yesterday I was able incline dumbbell press 90's for 6 reps x 2 sets as opposed to pressing the 120's for 12 reps x 2 sets. Also, my current seated military press is only around 155 pounds for 6 reps down from 225 for 4 reps; my shrugs are also down about a plate per side at 315 pounds. Today I was able to squat 315 for 6 reps and do two sets of 8 pull ups from a dead-hang.

As you can see my strength isn't nearly what it could or should be but hopefully it will return soon. Another tidbit worth mentioning is that I'm currently weighing about 203, a full 20 pounds less than this time last year. I'm trying to stay leaner and actually plan on losing bodyfat while gaining my strength (and some size) back. I'll be in the gym at least 4 times a week from here on out, focusing on frequency of compound movements, and you'll be getting regular updates, laid out in full, as soon as I feel I've entered "phase 2" of my program.

It's great to be back in the log section, thanks to whoever has bothered to read this. I'll be sure to make my rounds to my buddies' logs when I have the time.

Until next time: hit 'em up! :weightlifter:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
You'll surpass me soon enough. I only did incline DBs for 90 x 8 and 90 x 4 in my last workout...so on average we're equal there :49:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
sounds good man..can't wait to see some updates:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Line hope all goes well
we want the old gym rat back man
we know you can deliver!
KILL THE WEIGHTS!
 

Similar threads

Top