• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Sorry I havent been in the log for a while bro, but I'm back and I like what I see. Glad that you are feeling better and I expect some brutal sessions to come!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sorry I havent been in the log for a while bro, but I'm back and I like what I see. Glad that you are feeling better and I expect some brutal sessions to come!

Thats OK bro and ill do my best:xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
From yesterday:

Chest and shoulders


Incline BB presses
50kg*20
80kg*12
100kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5

Machine presses
3 sets of 12 reps

Incline cable flyes
2 sets of 12 reps

Side DB laterals(wicked pump)
5*10kg*20 reps

Rear cable laterals
15kg*15
25kg*12

time:45min
notes:I took it little easier today.Probably the whole week will be lighter and next week ill hit it harder.I think im going to stick w the 5*5 on inclines.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Glad your back at it bro! :2:

Awesome session man, incline presses are super heavy and solid side laterals, i bet you felt the burn on those babies! :gaygay:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
this is supposed to be a light weight ses.? :linedrunk: good work Marko :2:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
From yesterday:

Chest and shoulders


Incline BB presses
50kg*20
80kg*12
100kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5

Machine presses
3 sets of 12 reps

Incline cable flyes
2 sets of 12 reps

Side DB laterals(wicked pump)
5*10kg*20 reps

Rear cable laterals
15kg*15
25kg*12

time:45min
notes:I took it little easier today.Probably the whole week will be lighter and next week ill hit it harder.I think im going to stick w the 5*5 on inclines.

That's good workout Big M:xyxthumbs:, take it easy or you might get ill again.:ugh:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
yea man, take it easy or else.
still a heavy session indeed, keep it up man :)
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Yea man nice reps and weight on the inclines and with only 45 mins... impressive to say the least, lets keep up this momentum!:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sorry for the lack of updates guys.

Chest and shoulders


Incline BB presses
50kg*20 wu
70kg*10 wu
90kg*4 wu
105kg*5
105kg*5
105kg*5
105kg*5
105kg*5
easy peasy

Machine flat presses
60kg*10 wu
90kg*12

DB pullover
42kg*12

Side DB laterals
(15s rest between sets)
14kg*10
14kg*10
14kg*10
14kg*10
14kg*10

Rear DB incline laterals(15s rest between sets)
18kg*10
18kg*10
18kg*10
18kg*10
18kg*10

Machine front presses
one heavy set for 12 reps

Machine shrugs
80kg*12
100kg*15

time:60min
notes:Good:2:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
*Screams* AHHHHH All those sets all that growth all that mass all being shredded into Intimidation I am loving it man keep it up!
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
easy peasy on those presses? YOUR A MONSTER! keep it up man those weights are looking great.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great workout Lion,

Awesome strength on the incline press :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Triceps and biceps(yesterday)

Heavy supersets

Rope pressdown/Cable preacher curl
35kg*12/35kg*12 WU
50kg*10/50kg*10 WU
60kg*8/60kg*8 WU
75kg*12 PB/75kg*12 PB

Seated Heath Curl/incline tricep ez-bar extention
18kg*10/40kg*10 WU
25kg*10/60kg*12 PB

Seated BB curl/BN triceps cable extention
40kg*20/50kg*10 WU
50kg*7/65kg*12

time::dunnodude:
notes:Excellent session.My arms screamed for mercy.First time i felt like i could vomit after arm workout.
Leg session coming later today..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice sessions man (chest&delts and arms), heavy numbers in there, but where you've been in the last couple of days?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice pressing and the superset session looked sweet.
 
Top