• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:xmaswiggle:
Markokoo:About 48cm..50 pumped.
PF:If i remember correctly i was 98kg.

Chest and back

Flat BB presses
60kg*20 wu
60kg*20 wu
90kg*10 wu
110kg*6 wu
130kg*4
150kg*4 boom!!

High incline SM presses
60kg*10 wu
90kg*10
90kg*10
90kg*8
supers.
BB rows
60kg*12 wu
100kg*10 wu
130kg*8 wu
150kg*12 PB

DH pull-ups

bw*8
bw*8
bw*7

BB shrugs
150kg*12
180kg*12

time
:40min
notes:FN excellent day.I did my session in a morning and i didnt feel my best ,but somehow i almost got a PB in bench.BB rows went better than i expected..i got new PB and i was supersetting them with Incline presses.I didnt quite get to finnish my workout cause my uncle picked me up from the gym.I promised to help him at work and he couldnt wait any longermadsanta
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great session man! u didnt finish u say? what more did u want to add to that already awesome workout? cocklifts? LOL

Keep up the good work man!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome bench PB there Marko... I can only get 2 on 150kg :(
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice workout man, congrats on the PB as well.
Sometimes the body can fool you, into what true potenial lies within.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Really nice stuff Marko! Just massive benching :xyxthumbs:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great bench ! you're near that PB of yours !

keep up the intensity!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys.Sorry for the lack of updates i have a little flu right now so training is not going to happen..I start updating when i get back to gym.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Pop that Vitamin C and get back here strong bro!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back and chest

Good Mornings

20kg*20 wu
60kg*12 wu
100kg*5 wu
100kg*5 wu
130kg*5

Front pulldown
70kg*8
90kg*8
100kg*8
120kg*12

Low cable row
80kg*8
100kg*8
120kg*8

Flat BB presses
60kg*12
60kg*12
100kg*12

Dips
bw*10
bw*10
bw*10
bw*10
bw*10

time:60min
notes:Back in business.Did moderate/light workout today.Everything felt great.Good to go from here.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
nice work lion the good mornings are looking heavy ;)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Vic.I lef sum in store thought:gaygay:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout, your bench looks strong :)
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice session Lionheart, but whats thre low cable row.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Tris and shoulders

CG benchpress
60kg*20
90kg*8
110kg*3
130kg*3
130kg*3

Ez-bar triceps extention

30kg*10
40kg*10
50kg*10

Rope pressdown
7*10*50kg

Side db lateral

10kg*12
12,5kg*12
15kg*12
17.5kg*12

Front DB raises

12,5kg*12
15kg*10
15kg*10

Machine presses
90kg*12

time
:50min
notes:pretty happy with this session.Flu caused little strenght decrease,but that was expected naturally.Good to go from here.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Tris and shoulders

CG benchpress
60kg*20
90kg*8
110kg*3
130kg*3
130kg*3

Ez-bar triceps extention

30kg*10
40kg*10
50kg*10

Rope pressdown
7*10*50kg

Side db lateral

10kg*12
12,5kg*12
15kg*12
17.5kg*12

Front DB raises

12,5kg*12
15kg*10
15kg*10

Machine presses
90kg*12

time
:50min
notes:pretty happy with this session.Flu caused little strenght decrease,but that was expected naturally.Good to go from here.

Good after flu workout!:xyxthumbs:
 
Top