• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lost

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you would honestly rate X-Files lower than Lost? Because I don't think Lost is even in the same league, it is amateur in comparison.

X-Files is scientific, Lost is about fantasy and human relatinship. You can't compare them. Anyway, I can compare the level of attention I pay to them. It's a draw.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
X-Files is scientific, Lost is about fantasy and human relatinship. You can't compare them. Anyway, I can compare the level of attention I pay to them. It's a draw.

Lolwat? The X-Files was all about fantasy.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Lolwat? The X-Files was all about fantasy.

imagephpu72640dateline1280858780-1.jpg

who is this?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol i seen that avatar on a video game forum and always wondered who it was, she looks familiar.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Grey's Anatomy? for real?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really. I heard of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease in XFiles years before cows went mad all over th world.

I've never seen any real things mentioned in a fiction based show ever before. /sarcasm.

Most shows do some research to ground some form of reality in them. And Creutzfeld-Jakob disease was first diagnosed/named in 1920, so not exactly ground breaking. I was more impressed with an agricultural reference made on Leverage a few weeks ago, surprisingly timely, accurate and realistic.