• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Lost

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
So you would honestly rate X-Files lower than Lost? Because I don't think Lost is even in the same league, it is amateur in comparison.

X-Files is scientific, Lost is about fantasy and human relatinship. You can't compare them. Anyway, I can compare the level of attention I pay to them. It's a draw.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
X-Files is scientific, Lost is about fantasy and human relatinship. You can't compare them. Anyway, I can compare the level of attention I pay to them. It's a draw.

Lolwat? The X-Files was all about fantasy.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Lolwat? The X-Files was all about fantasy.


imagephpu72640dateline1280858780-1.jpg


who is this?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
lol i seen that avatar on a video game forum and always wondered who it was, she looks familiar.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Grey's Anatomy? for real?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Not really. I heard of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease in XFiles years before cows went mad all over th world.

I've never seen any real things mentioned in a fiction based show ever before. /sarcasm.

Most shows do some research to ground some form of reality in them. And Creutzfeld-Jakob disease was first diagnosed/named in 1920, so not exactly ground breaking. I was more impressed with an agricultural reference made on Leverage a few weeks ago, surprisingly timely, accurate and realistic.
 
Top