• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4B transformation contest is over! Who won?

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
How do you keep a blonde in suspense?
How??
She stopped it was hilarious.
And she is blonde. Can't live without her but clumsy as can be!! Lol!!
She just was dieing to know.
She kept up with it, thru me showing her changes..
But she is Crazy about me. She down grades me but thinks I am best always in her mind!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Still no winner?

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I figured it out guys!!!

Sensei M4B realizes that we all worked hard and learned a lot. Now he is teaching us patience.

Keep in mind that patience is not the ability to wait, instead it is the ability to keep a positive attitude while waiting.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I figured it out guys!!!

Sensei M4B realizes that we all worked hard and learned a lot. Now he is teaching us patience.

Keep in mind that patience is not the ability to wait, instead it is the ability to keep a positive attitude while waiting.
I really like that last bit. Thank you for posting it.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I figured it out guys!!!

Thanks Dereal Sometimes its hard to find patience in this crazy world we live in.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I figured it out guys!!!

Thanks Dereal Sometimes its hard to find patience in this crazy world we live in.
It really is and I find myself losing my cool time to time. I try very hard to be as patient as possible.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I figured it out guys!!!

Very true!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I figured it out guys!!!

It really is and I find myself losing my cool time to time. I try very hard to be as patient as possible.
Same here. Yesterday got all upset about struggles in life. I got tension in jaw and teeth hurt.
After letting myself be that way, I thought why, and let it go. It's not worth it.

As far as this contest I am proud and happy we all did well. And if I won I wouldn't feel right unless I shared it with u guys.

I don't want anything selfish at all.
It's those things in life that are root to all evils. If i had life my way I would treat others how I want to be treated... which I do... except my way would be they would do it back too.

I can only keep my side if street clean in being a better person I can live with.
But it still hurts that too many in this world look at angles for themselves only!!

All u guys have shown genuine care and humanity!! Y'all give me hope and keep me going to be better me.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I figured it out guys!!!

Same here. Yesterday got all upset about struggles in life. I got tension in jaw and teeth hurt.
After letting myself be that way, I thought why, and let it go. It's not worth it.

As far as this contest I am proud and happy we all did well. And if I won I wouldn't feel right unless I shared it with u guys.

I don't want anything selfish at all.
It's those things in life that are root to all evils. If i had life my way I would treat others how I want to be treated... which I do... except my way would be they would do it back too.

I can only keep my side if street clean in being a better person I can live with.
But it still hurts that too many in this world look at angles for themselves only!!

All u guys have shown genuine care and humanity!! Y'all give me hope and keep me going to be better me.
Couldn't agree more brother, right back at you and very well said

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Who is the winners!!! Or gets the good.....
Gears turn us into beast!!!
Proviron, mast, primo and blue tops......

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

This amount of time to not hear anything is a little weird. First few days or so I was like ok whatever but it's been over a week. I hope everything is ok with M4BTEAM. Anyone talked to them at all. They ok?

maj79

maj79

I believe it will be a full week this Sunday since this original post. Just patiently waiting

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I got with Marcel today guys he was pulled away from boards due to a personal issue ,he had to attend to.He apologizes ,and will be announcing the winners asap.

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I got with Marcel today guys he was pulled away from boards due to a personal issue ,he had to attend to.He apologizes ,and will be announcing the winners asap.

Brother
Apologizes for delay!!!
I know waiting was looong but I'm sure it was worth and the fruit of winning will be tasting better for winners.
Bare with me!!

cheers
M4B

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
This thread bumped my dm...

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This thread bumped my dm...
Man I miss mountain man! I also wish some of these other guys would post again. Guys disappear and who knows what happened to them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: jolter604
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man I miss mountain man! I also wish some of these other guys would post again. Guys disappear and who knows what happened to them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have seen Drealdeal on another site a few times but I’ve not seen or heard from the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigHulk and TalkAdmin