• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4B transformation

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to hear it dpile. I don't think I'd be the best one to answer your question, but I would say listen to your body & maybe start slow. Hope it go's well for ya

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not good to give you advice but be careful and think of your health. Glad you are ok!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Just saw this health first.
I am on antibiotics for an abcess on (i) tooth sinus related.
Thought my head would blow a few days then the abcess came out.
I am ok but taking meds

D

dpile

Good afternoon. Ok feeling 100% right now. Thank you all for the well wishes. been back on everything for 9 days. Wow the tren, This time with tren has been the same except for night sweats, I had them last time, mild! This time it's like I pissed the bed every night, same tren ace as last time. The dose is lower than last time. It's real. Have any of you guys done a lower dose and had less night sweats?

D

dpile

This morning work out chest, shoulders, tris.
db flat bench 2 warm up sets, the 4sets of 8, 10, 10, 10 then 2 drops
db incline 4 working sets of 10-12 last set 2 drops
laying on the floor, ot be to fully stretch at the bottom. but can do much heaver weight
4 sets 12
bb shoulder press , 2 warm up 4 working sets of 12
front side and rear delt raises. 4 sets of each 12 reps each
tris,
close grip bb press 4 sets of 10
scull crushers 4 sets 12 last till failure, rest pause.
I seem to be all better. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELL WISHES.
Food
whey shake with oats and beries post work out
10 eg whites 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, whole grain toast wth peanut butter.
had a whole turkey in the freezer 25 lbs.
meal 3 1 turkey breast 1 large sweet potato large salad
meal 4 same s 3
meal 5 same a 3
meal 6 casein shake.
still only using test cyp 200 per week
tren ace 50 mg everyday
mast e 500mg per week
nolva 20 mg every day
adex 50 mg 2 tims per week
gw 20 mg every day
anti p .50 2 times per week.
I have test p, d-bol, and t-bol, do any of you guys think any of these would be of any benefit to add?
I also have mk-677 I hear it really puts on the water, might this be of any good use?
Feel great Thanks or any feed back.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
This morning work out chest, shoulders, tris.
db flat bench 2 warm up sets, the 4sets of 8, 10, 10, 10 then 2 drops
db incline 4 working sets of 10-12 last set 2 drops
laying on the floor, ot be to fully stretch at the bottom. but can do much heaver weight
4 sets 12
bb shoulder press , 2 warm up 4 working sets of 12
front side and rear delt raises. 4 sets of each 12 reps each
tris,
close grip bb press 4 sets of 10
scull crushers 4 sets 12 last till failure, rest pause.
I seem to be all better. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELL WISHES.
Food
whey shake with oats and beries post work out
10 eg whites 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, whole grain toast wth peanut butter.
had a whole turkey in the freezer 25 lbs.
meal 3 1 turkey breast 1 large sweet potato large salad
meal 4 same s 3
meal 5 same a 3
meal 6 casein shake.
still only using test cyp 200 per week
tren ace 50 mg everyday
mast e 500mg per week
nolva 20 mg every day
adex 50 mg 2 tims per week
gw 20 mg every day
anti p .50 2 times per week.
I have test p, d-bol, and t-bol, do any of you guys think any of these would be of any benefit to add?
I also have mk-677 I hear it really puts on the water, might this be of any good use?
Feel great Thanks or any feed back.
If anything ,tbol 40mg it gives a dbolish look w/o the super bloat

D

dpile

Ok Thank you. I'm a newb if you couldn't tell. I'll add it in.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Bro I learn something new every day w train ing aas peds and diet.... we gotta help build each other up not the other way around...knowledge is power

D

dpile

Bro I learn something new every day w train ing aas peds and diet.... we gotta help build each other up not the other way around...knowledge is power

Yes Sir. I try to take everything you guys with more know how say and try it, remember it, and help anyone I can with the info.

D

dpile

Ok brothers. I might be in trouble. I went to my regular dr. appt. yesterday. I wore a baggy hoodie, and a baggy shirt under it. He asked how I was doing, I said great, he asked if I would take off my shirt so he could do his exam. He has never done that before. he asked about the body fat loss, I told him intermittent fasting for about 3 months. He asked about the about 10 lb weight gain. I told him lots of protein when breaking the fast, lots like 300 mg. and lots of clean carbs. He said cool here is a slip to get me blood work, and here is an other one for 4 months from now. The test is for psa, testosterone total, not checking fee test. cbc and something else. I think form what muscle mechanic told me is that mast will raise free test, but not checking that. I have only been on 100 mg of test per week so good there. But have been on 50 mg of tren ace everyday. what kind of issues might there be with this blood test given this. I left his office to donate blood, he did not know this. I got to blood bank, hemoglobin was 19.1 could not take blood. Now I need to go get a blood test that is going to show all of this. My concern is this is this is my regular doctor, he aklso prescribes my trt. Am I screwed, or do you guys have any ideas? I'm sure this was all over the place, but I would rather not lose my trt if possible, 200 mg per week test cyp. But I only take 100 for blood tests and wait 5 days from last shot usually all good, it's the tren that has me scared. Any help would be great. I also take nolva 10 mg ed, adex .5 2 times per week anti-p .5 2 times per week and GW 20 mg ed.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Tren won't effect test level...it will effect prolactin,igf1, rbc,cholesterol and liver enzymes. Sorry if I missed a thing or3

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Also if u want get your own test so e first from labsmd. Or the other one.

D

dpile

Thank you. I'm just going to get blood work done next week drink lots of water, eat grapefruit, and no iron. tren ace will have been stopped for 10 days when I get it done. I'm taking GW so I should be good with some of the stuff. Im just hoping to get red blood cell count down Maybe throw in some baby asprin. I don't know I'm just going to throw some carp against the wall cross my fingers and get it done. It was just a surprise test, I'm on the once a year test. then I go in and BAM. I think he is hip to what's up. he is a pretty smart cat. I'll never admit it.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Thank you. I'm just going to get blood work done next week drink lots of water, eat grapefruit, and no iron. tren ace will have been stopped for 10 days when I get it done. I'm taking GW so I should be good with some of the stuff. Im just hoping to get red blood cell count down Maybe throw in some baby asprin. I don't know I'm just going to throw some carp against the wall cross my fingers and get it done. It was just a surprise test, I'm on the once a year test. then I go in and BAM. I think he is hip to what's up. he is a pretty smart cat. I'll never admit it.
D-pile I gotta go tomorrow either drain or see where I am at.
I have an order to do Theraputic phlebotomy as needed from my TRT Dr though.

I have drained at least a pint a month since 2013!!
Except since starting t3 and hgh for some reason I haven't went but 1x since September.
It was a couple months ago I went!!

I will go check tomorrow if I am high or too high I can do it 2x a week and that helps fast!!

I have stopped protien drinks over the years only if I workout fasted in morning I use or if I can not get to a meal.
And I don't consume gobs of protien I may be getting 150 grams a day and I am 194??
5'8"

Since stopping all protien stuff my blood staying better hemo around 16 since September
Was 16.5 last drain.
Tomorrow u will see.
Also i noticed short esters don't effect ad much.

I used deca, test cyp, trest primo e and Anadrol though so will see in morning

D

dpile

D-pile I gotta go tomorrow either drain or see where I am at.
I have an order to do Theraputic phlebotomy as needed from my TRT Dr though.

I have drained at least a pint a month since 2013!!
Except since starting t3 and hgh for some reason I haven't went but 1x since September.
It was a couple months ago I went!!

I will go check tomorrow if I am high or too high I can do it 2x a week and that helps fast!!

I have stopped protien drinks over the years only if I workout fasted in morning I use or if I can not get to a meal.
And I don't consume gobs of protien I may be getting 150 grams a day and I am 194??
5'8"

Since stopping all protien stuff my blood staying better hemo around 16 since September
Was 16.5 last drain.
Tomorrow u will see.
Also i noticed short esters don't effect ad much.

I used deca, test cyp, trest primo e and Anadrol though so will see in morning
I'm going Wednesday for the blood test my dr ordered. "F" it. I slowed the protein for what will be a week by then, last 100 mg test shot will have been a week since shot . I'm around 600 a week out also. My test cyp script is for 200 per week, do you think 600 total test looks too low? Given I should be on 200.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Wrong thread lol
Posted here on accident
No blood bank today maybe tomorrow

Last edited:
D

dpile

I went back to donate blood, hemocrit came back 17.9 so good to go. trt cbc blood work tomorrow. So I will be back after that with info. Sorry for being awol, it is in no way intended as a sign as disrespect to the contest or any of you guys.

D

dpile

this morning workout, back bi's
3 sets dead lifts
4 sets bent over rows
3 sets dumbbell curls
3 sets hammer curls
50 mg tren ace, 30 mg test p 10 mg nolva, .5 adex, .5 anti p
post food later

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Glad to see u post
this morning workout, back bi's
3 sets dead lifts
4 sets bent over rows
3 sets dumbbell curls
3 sets hammer curls
50 mg tren ace, 30 mg test p 10 mg nolva, .5 adex, .5 anti p
post food later

D

dpile

yES, SORRY THINGS ARE ACTING UP ALL AROUND.