• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4B transformation

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I started this contest right at 197 right now I'm 205. I hope I have lost some fat so far, I will post new pictures today or tomorrow. Maybe a few of you with better eyes can have a look and let me know if I'm dreaming.

- - - Updated - - -

And so far no joint issues at all, except knees. It's kind of strange it always seems like I have a twinge here and there , but this time all good.
Just like u I worry wen I have no lil pain here or there

D

dpile

Hopefully I didn't jinx it.

D

dpile

I've got the tren heart burn, sweet!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I hate it!!

I researched it and found and believe the problem is that tren is indeed a strong progesterone!!
With that said in women increases In progest cause bile drainage to slow from stomach. What happens is bile fills stomach for digestion then because of it slowed to drain acids bubble up from no room!!
I had this with severe bloating and gas. I would have to throw up bile every few days in middle if night.

I did see about intestinal bacteria overgrowth and will do an herbal flush before I start tren again.
I will use wormwood, blackwalnut hulls, and lots of fiber!!!
I will do flush for 2 weeks when I get it together soon will post it.
It is an all on one type of flush and includes parasites and everything that lives in our intestines!!! It works did it before but tren wasn't on menu at the time.

I wanna take a route that doesn't include anti-acids this time, so preparing is my focus!!
Anti-acids slow digestion even more and when we have plenty of acids breakdown occurs faster!!
I like to use the healthy natural approach instead of a pill for a symptom that does nothing to address the underlying problem!!!

Also Apple Cider vinegar and anti-acids defeat the purpose of one another!!

Try Glutamine 5000mg every night.
Heard it works haven't tried religiously yet.

Sorry for long post but I give what I found out and maybe someone can find more or confirm the truth!!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Ughh I am not looking forward to that again.
I hate it!!

I researched it and found and believe the problem is that tren is indeed a strong progesterone!!
With that said in women increases In progest cause bile drainage to slow from stomach. What happens is bile fills stomach for digestion then because of it slowed to drain acids bubble up from no room!!
I had this with severe bloating and gas. I would have to throw up bile every few days in middle if night.

I did see about intestinal bacteria overgrowth and will do an herbal flush before I start tren again.
It is an all on one type of flush and includes parasites and everything that lives in our intestines!!! It works did it before but tren wasn't on menu at the time.

I wanna take a route that doesn't include anti-acids this time, so preparing is my focus!!
Anti-acids slow digestion even more and when we have plenty of acids breakdown occurs faster!!
I like to use the healthy natural approach instead of a pill for a symptom that does nothing to address the underlying problem!!!

Sorry for long post but I give what I found out and maybe someone can find more or confirm the truth!!!
Great post ,I for one wanna thank u for always providing solution to our(your fellow bros in iron) problems .

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ughh I am not looking forward to that again.
I hate it!!

Great post ,I for one wanna thank u for always providing solution to our(your fellow bros in iron) problems .
I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record. But when I started running my 19's higher than my test and for me 3 to 1 is awesome. Negative sides have fallin to the way side. Now I do alternate between npp and tren from week to week. Running 700 on npp week and 1000mg on tren week. Sustanon is at 250mg. I can do this easy for 10 weeks right around this time frame the tren emotions start coming through so I know it's time to change.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate it!!

Brother one thing I learned recently. I lay down to much or even recline to much with a full stomach. Honestly never realized how much lying down or reclining to much with a full stomach screws everything up in your digestive tract. It was a mind blowing lesson learned. Kind of obvious too once problem was explained. I believe we often for get the body is a machine with right and wrong ways of doing things.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tren fucks with the mind i tried it I stay away

D

dpile

Muscle mechanic, Yep I'm going with the cleanse like you. Sounds like a great thing and you make perfect points for it. Thanks again.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
tren fucks with the mind i tried it I stay away
I learned to deal with the ace!!
The tren e NOPE!!
but I had to overcome that part of jealous rage and tell myself I am on tren enjoy the leaning I keep 6 weeks min

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I hate it!!

Brother one thing I learned recently. I lay down to much or even recline to much with a full stomach. Honestly never realized how much lying down or reclining to much with a full stomach screws everything up in your digestive tract. It was a mind blowing lesson learned. Kind of obvious too once problem was explained. I believe we often for get the body is a machine with right and wrong ways of doing things.
Or working bent over!

D

dpile

Yes as you know I never had the tren e as you told me do not do it. you posted a lot of stuff about tren and how it can mess with you, relationship problem, work problems, all of it really. And you said just always remember what you are doing and take a breath. You could not have given better advise, as tren wants to make every little thing a huge problem, just don't let it. Easier said than done but I try.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Yes as you know I never had the tren e as you told me do not do it. you posted a lot of stuff about tren and how it can mess with you, relationship problem, work problems, all of it really. And you said just always remember what you are doing and take a breath. You could not have given better advise, as tren wants to make every little thing a huge problem, just don't let it. Easier said than done but I try.
Me too!!!.
Let me know or see when tren starts to change u.
I get a bloat at first week then 2nd and 3rd water and bloat off and fat is melting.
Tren is magic to me!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It can definitely make you edgy. I'm sure your strength increases will be great. Looking forward to the pics bro

D

dpile

Me too!!!.
Let me know or see when tren starts to change u.
I get a bloat at first week then 2nd and 3rd water and bloat off and fat is melting.
Tren is magic to me!!
I will keep you up to date. I've been about a week or so. It's almost magic time. Can't wait.

- - - Updated - - -

It can definitely make you edgy. I'm sure your strength increases will be great. Looking forward to the pics bro
I am trying to post pictures tomorrow. No tren changes will be seen this quick, but they are on their way, stay tuned I hope it's a great show.

D

dpile

Ok chest shoulders and tri's
Chest,
Flat db press
5 working sets 8-12 reps last set 3 drops
iIncline DB press
5 working sets 10-12 reps las set 3 drops
Flat fly
3 sets 15
incline fly
3 sets 15
till failure on all fly sets all near 15
pushups
3 sets till failure
Shoulders
Seated db press
5 working sets 10 reps
front side and rear raises
4 sets each till failure
Tri's
Close grip bench
5 working sets 12 ish reps. last 2 sets were dropsets, 2 drops ach
Kick backs
3 sets 12-15 (failure)
multi vit
omega 3
50 mg tren ace
20 mg nolva
starting anti-p tonight, .5mg 2 times per week.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ok chest shoulders and tri's
Chest,
Flat db press
5 working sets 8-12 reps last set 3 drops
iIncline DB press
5 working sets 10-12 reps las set 3 drops
Flat fly
3 sets 15
incline fly
3 sets 15
till failure on all fly sets all near 15
pushups
3 sets till failure
Shoulders
Seated db press
5 working sets 10 reps
front side and rear raises
4 sets each till failure
Tri's
Close grip bench
5 working sets 12 ish reps. last 2 sets were dropsets, 2 drops ach
Kick backs
3 sets 12-15 (failure)
multi vit
omega 3
50 mg tren ace
20 mg nolva
starting anti-p tonight, .5mg 2 times per week.
Very nice workout brother

D

dpile

Thank you Sir. I have a question. I have been injecting tren ace into my delts for about 10 days. Around the injection site about 2-3 inches in diameter it's red and itchy. Not a complaint, I know things happen, but have any of you guys ever had this, what is it, will it stop? Should I just put some benedryl?

D

dpile

I put the Benadryl on my shoulders, no more itch.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I put the Benadryl on my shoulders, no more itch.
I hope I helped u on rotation.
And delts are a small injection depot site reason I only use suspension or bases there!!
Some may use it more but I even will get numbness down arm from swelling restricting things from delt injections.
Any irritation can cause an itch!!

For everyday injections I pin
Outer upper glutes
Hips
Lower 1/3 outer thigh. A hand with above knee in side muscle! Alot of nerves between that outer muscle and little one on side. Be careful.
Above is 6 locations with both sides and hip is a big reservoir so these should be enough
Next and last spot if necessary is lats but only with smaller amounts no more than 2ml!!

Best spot pain free for 0.5 to 1 ml injections is tricept upper soft spot under rear shoulder!!! This is where I go to with painful suspensions!!!

I get soreness from bicep IGF pins time to time.

ALWAYS get in good light look for veins and vessels under skin for all injects.
Avoid them!!!!